How to bypass the Queue-It system to get express access to a website (e.g. Singapore Malaysia VTL Bus Booking) - The Tech Revolutionist
How-to tech

Comments (9)
  1. Sofia says:

Hi just wanted to ask if you know how to make queueclient.min.js appear on the lists? I was trying to buy tickets and tried this method and it did work. However queueclient.min.js only appeared one time and I was not able to try this again on my other devices.

1. Zhi Cheng says:

You will need to refresh the page and make sure that you have “Preserve Log” checked.

2. Trica says:

Same problem for me.. it only appeared once.. I tried to reload but it did not appear again.

3. Paul Furlong says:

This is an incredible help thankyou. Do you need to open an incognito window or run a VPN at all? Or can this all be done through your provider?

Also am I able to set this up if the website currently doesn’t have a queue? For example no tickets are currently on sale.

Thankyou for your help and work.

4. Jake says:

Hi I tried doing this but it didn’t work. Any other methods or updated methods. Maybe on safari ?

5. Krzysztof says:

Does it work for others queue systems ? Do you know how to skip queue-it.net system, ?

6. Krzysztof says:

Does it work for others queue systems ? Do you know how to skip queue in queue-it.net ?

7. Nel says:

Hi, I think this hack needs to be updated. I tried it to buy a concert ticket and I was able to load bypass queue-it, but the form (where the seat options are listed) is missing. It used to work for the particular website. Not sure why it’s not working now.

8. Luke Martin says:

Hi @Zhi Cheng, is this method still correct for queue-it websites? Or have they plugged your method?

Thanks!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

"By Tech Enthusiasts, For Tech Enthusiasts".

The Tech Revolutionist was established in 2012 to bring the latest news from the PC DIY scene to the readers in Singapore. We have now expanded into many other areas in technology, covering a wide scope of topics from lifestyle consumer to enterprise products.

Forget about pretty faces and handsome presenters. Here at The Tech Revolutionist, we go deep into technology to look at how things work, and how it affects the society today.

That's why, our writers are all professionals in the tech industry.

"Think Tech. Speak Tech. Breathe Tech"