Brings a high level of performance and security to businesses in Asia-Pacific and globally, particularly with security concerns around customer data on a rise
- Over 87 percent of Singapore’s customers find it very important to be able to trust brands with their personal data, however 70 percent believe companies don’t do enough around data protection
- Shockingly, less than half (45 percent) of global SaaS vendors conduct vulnerability scans
SINGAPORE – January 29, 2018 – Qualtrics, the leader in experience management, has recently unveiled the world’s first and only unified platform for optimising experiences of an organisation’s customers, employees and markets. In doing so, organisations no longer have to choose between innovative technology and stringent security as Qualtrics’ Experience Management (XM) PlatformTM offers a highly secure and scalable solution to its customers in Singapore and across the Southeast Asia region.
- Less than half (45 percent) of the other SaaS companies conduct vulnerability scans, whereas Qualtrics runs them daily.
- While Qualtrics provides regular face-to-face training for all employees on security measures, less than half (41 percent) of other SaaS companies do the same.
- Only around one-third (38 percent) of companies follow a policy of data access prohibition without customer permission.
- Less than half (47 percent) of surveyed companies report running nightly encrypted backups.
- Majority of SaaS companies (79 percent) including Qualtrics maintain production backup environments in geographically and geologically distinct areas.
- 80 percent of surveyed companies and Qualtrics offer robust customer control and individual permissions for accounts.
Minimising downtime is an important aspect in today’s data deluge. Qualtrics aims to deliver the highest service levels and create environments to help organisations measure and analyse high volume of data in real time. Since 2010, Qualtrics has maintained average up-time of 99.97% and remains committed to delivering optimal data security and a seamless experience for users.
Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.