Ubisoft announced Special Operation 4, the fourth and final update of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands’ second year of post-launch content. Special Operation 4 will release as a free update across all platforms on February 27, and will introduce a brand-new PvE mode, new content for PvP players, community-requested features, and more.
- PvE Mode and Reward: Special Operation 4 contains a brand new PvE mode that will test your endurance. Upon completing the mode for the first time, you will receive an outfit set.
- PvP Class and Maps: Another soldier is ready to join the fight. Ghost War will get one additional class, as well as two new maps.
- Year 2 Pass: Year 2 Pass holders will get a free pack containing customization items and a weapon, as well as early, direct access to the new Ghost War class starting on February 27 for one week.
- Time of Day for Solo Campaign Mode: Players will now be able to change their Time of Day via a new setting option in solo campaign mode and solo Ghost Mode.
- Battle Crate Update: We will be moving all Voice Lines and a selection of Emotes from Battle Crates to Prestige Crates.
- Prestige Crate Update: Drop rates modified to be more generous for higher rarity items.
- Custom Match Browser: You will be able to create and browse custom matches based on your selected criteria.
- Challenges: We are moving from Challenge Seasons to a selection of Daily Challenges (three Solo, one Task Force, and one Community Challenge) with increased Prestige Credit rewards. Completing a certain number a Daily Challenges per week will grant you additional rewards, such as Prestige Crates and a Battle Crate.
- PvP Events: Two new Events added to the pool.
For more information about Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, please visit ghostrecon.com, follow us on twitter.com/ghostrecon or facebook.com/ghostrecon and join the conversation by using #ghostrecon.