Sony SBH20 vs Jabra Tag – Which would you choose?
The SBH20 features a unique way of pairing your device by using Near Field Communication (NFC). It takes less than 5 seconds for it to switch your bluetooth on and pair it (using a Blackberry Z10). All you have to do is tap it to the device and wait. Its that simple. This device is also very small and light and comes in a few colours. It has the usual Pause/Play button which also functions as a button to answer phones calls, the standard forward and back buttons and the volume controls. This device design is good for those who goes running/jogging and the audio quality is good for those who enjoys listening to music with good quality audio.
- Both headset are easy to use and works on most devices capable of using Bluetooth (PC, Mac, iPhones, Android, Blackberry… etc).
- Both devices charges using a micro usb (Similar to those of an Andriod Device)
- The SBH20 is more comfortable to use in ear compares to the Jabra Tag
- The Charger for the SBH20 is a USB cable with a USB wall adapter while the Jabra’s charger is a non-detachable cable connected to the AC adapter.
- The Jabra Tag has a button which can activate Siri (iPhone’s Digital Personal Assistant) while the SBH20 can’t.
- The Jabra Tag can play FM Radio without connecting to any Bluetooth device.
Look out for both the Sony’s SBH20 and the Jabra Tag during the GSS for great offers!
Written by Aaron Michael de Silva