SINGAPORE — March 29, 2018 — Carbon Black, a leader in next-generation endpoint security, today unveiled the Carbon Black Integration Network (CbIN), a technology partner program designed to improve cybersecurity through collective defense and powered by Carbon Black’s open APIs and the Cb Predictive Security CloudTM (PSC).
- Export all process execution and endpoint network connection events through the real-time Event Forwarder
- Send all Carbon Black data to another storage mechanism such as Hive or Hadoop
- Scan all collected binaries against Yara signatures
- Perform standard queries, but process the data in a script to output it in a certain way to support reporting, period queries, enriched process trees, etc.
- Consume threat indicators from CRITS
- Watchlist-sharing framework
- Subscribe to network connections and plot them on a world map
2018 © Carbon Black and Predictive Security Cloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of Carbon Black, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.