Olympus Corporation announces the launch of the new M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO super telephoto lens.
Designed for high mobility nature, wildlife, motorsport and reportage photography, the new M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO is the highest resolution lens in the Olympus Zuiko lens system and feature the world’s first six shutter speed steps of stability, achieved through the use of Olympus’ newly developed synchronised 5-axis stabilisation technology. The lens, which work with all Micro Four Thirds system compatible still and video cameras, also feature a telephoto macro capability that lets you shoots at approx. 1.15 m away from the end of the lens, a Focus Limiter switch and a removable tripod adapter.
1. 300mm F4.0 (600mm*)
2. Sync IS technology – combines lens and body stabilisation; up to 6 shutter speeds steps with OM-D E-M1 and E-M5 Mark II (4 steps using optical IS only)
3. 1.4m minimum focus distance: Enable close- up performance with telephoto macro capability
4. Highest resolution Zuiko lens
5. 17 Elements in 10 Groups optical design; with Super ED (3), HR (3), E-HR high performance lens elements
6. New “Z Coating Nano” anti-reflectance coating
7. High-speed, high precision AF with OM-D E-M1/E-M5 Mark II
8. Focus ring with push-pull auto/manual focus clutch
9. Built-in, retractable lens hood; 77mm filter size
10. M.Zuiko MC-14 tele-converter compatible
11. Splash, Dust, Freeze-proof (-10C)
12. 92.5mm x 227mm; 1475g weight (with tripod adapter)