Hong Kong — September 13, 2018 — Today, Ubisoft announced that UNO® is available as part of the PlayLink for PS4™ range. UNO for PlayLink is a free title update available on the PlayStation™Store. Using smartphones and the UNO PlayLink app, players can play with up to three friends locally and enjoy the fun of the original rules of one of players’ favorite card games. Players can race against each other to empty their hands in Classic Play, or customize their experience with House Rules to add a fresh twist to the classic rules.
Key features include:
- Play with friends on your smartphone: Up to four people can now play UNO together locally, using their smartphone as a controller, by downloading the UNO PlayLink app and connecting to their PS4™. Players can choose to team up or play against their friends.
- Beloved house rules:
- Stacking: When a Draw Two or Wild Draw Four is played, play the same type of card to add to the penalty and pass it down to the next player.
- 7-0: Playing a 7 allows players to swap hands with another player, and playing a 0 forces all players to take their hands and pass them to the next player.
- Jump-In: Whenever a card is played, players can play immediately if they hold an identical card, even if it is not their turn.
- Draw-To-Match: When there is no hand to play, players have to continue drawing until they can play a card.
- Choose different themes for a more varied experience: Spice things up by playing with two additional deck themes. Be surprised by the crazy Rabbids’ actions or get a refreshing feeling with the winter theme.
- Online multiplayer: Find players online and challenge UNO-lovers from around the world in the online mode.
For more information about the UNO video game, please visit ubisoft.com/en-us/game/uno/. Please follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/UbisoftSEA and on YouTube at youtube.com/UbisoftSEA for more Ubisoft excitements and updates.