Lexmark announces breakthrough innovation
in fastest growing market segment
LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 25, 2016
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, today announced
the launch of next generation A4 color lasers and smart MFPs featuring
seven new models.
- “A4 color MFP’s continue to represent a very strong segment for
worldwide MFP activity, with a high 10.5 percent growth rate expected
throughout the forecast period,” said Amy Machado, Research
Manager, Worldwide Hardcopy Peripherals Format Forecast,Q3 2015.1
- Many of the new color laser devices deliver highest toner capacities in their
class and industry-leading long life Imaging components, resulting in fewer
user interventions and Lexmark’s best ever color TCO (Total cost of
- Driven by a powerful quad core processor, these models boast the fastest
print and copy speeds available in their respective A4 classes.
- The models featured in the new line include: Lexmark CS700 Series
Printers, Lexmark CX700 Series MFPs, Lexmark CS800 Series Printers and
CX800 Series MFPs.
- Lexmark’s champion offering, the CX860, offers the highest toner capacity,
the largest input/output capacity and the most flexible media support of any
A4 color laser MFP. The CX860 is so advanced it rivals the capabilities of
A3 products, allowing businesses to bring color production in-house.
- Each new device is enabled with Kofax TotalAgility from Lexmark,
enhancing the omnichannel capture strategy and helping businesses
become more efficient.
- With a new tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling,
these products are easy to use, require minimal training and enable future
integration of business process solutions, such as our new
OnboardingAgility, also announced today.
- Onboarding Agility is a smart process application solution framework that
dramatically reduces process complexity and shortens processing time to
improve the onboarding experience for new customers.
Lexmark International, Inc
740 West New Circle Road
Lexington, KY 40550
“This Lexmark-created, game changing technology brings together the best of A3
and A4 technology in a new way, designed to optimize for managed print services
and business process solutions,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice
president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “With a lower total cost
of ownership than ever before, Lexmark’s next generation large workgroup color
lasers are the ultimate in office productivity.”
Supporting Resources: More about the new printer and MFP line