- In-app and email Alarms
- Quick to-do lists
- Pinning notes to the top of your note list
By setting an in-app alarm on a note, or even send an email to yourself, you’ll be able to set deadlines and schedule tasks to your own liking. Reminders are organized by notebooks to keep your alerts streamlined and referable. They are also highly adapted to your daily needs.
- Set an alert on a gift idea in time for your mother’s birthday
- Remind yourself of a doctor’s appointment with a list of questions you want to cover
- Even use it in planning out a project to prioritize tasks and meet completion dates,
- Never forget your toothbrush again by scheduling your packing lists
This addition to Evernote’s functionality originated from plenty of users explicity requested for this feature – and this improvement is, according to Evernote, just the beginning. They are very keen in further expanding Evernote’s functionalities and bringing it to more platforms in the future.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!