Turing-Powered TITAN Delivers 130 Teraflops of Deep Learning Horsepower, 11 GigaRays of Ray-Tracing Performance to World’s Most Demanding Users
“Turing is NVIDIA’s biggest advance in a decade – fusing shaders, ray tracing, and
deep learning to reinvent the GPU,” said Jensen Huang, founder and CEO of NVIDIA. “The introduction of T-Rex puts Turing within reach of millions of the most demanding PC users — developers, scientists and content creators.”
Ultimate PC GPU
NVIDIA’s greatest leap since the invention of the CUDA® GPU in 2006 and the result of more than 10,000 engineering-years of effort, Turing features new RT Cores to accelerate ray tracing, plus new multiprecision Tensor Cores for AI training and inferencing. These two engines — along with more powerful compute and enhanced rasterisation — enable capabilities that will transform the work of millions of developers, designers and artists across multiple industries.
Designed for a variety of computationally demanding applications, TITAN RTX provides an unbeatable combination of AI, real-time ray-traced graphics, next-gen virtual reality and high performance computing. It delivers:
- 576 multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores, providing up to 130 teraflops of deep learning performance.
- 72 Turing RT Cores, delivering up to 11 GigaRays per second of real-time ray-tracing performance.
- 24GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory with 672GB/s of bandwidth — 2x the memory of previousgeneration TITAN GPUs — to fit larger models and datasets.
- 100GB/s NVIDIA NVLink® can pair two TITAN RTX GPUs to scale memory and compute.
- Incredible performance and memory bandwidth for real-time 8K video editing.
- VirtualLink™ port provides the performance and connectivity required by next-gen VR headsets.
Built for AI Researchers and Deep Learning Developers
TITAN RTX transforms the PC into a supercomputer for AI researchers and developers. TITAN RTX provides multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores for breakthrough performance from FP32, FP16, INT8 and INT4, allowing faster training and inference of neural networks. It offers twice the memory capacity of previous generation TITAN GPUs, along with NVLink to allow researchers to experiment with larger neural networks and data sets.
Perfect for Data Scientists
A powerful tool for data scientists, TITAN RTX accelerates data analytics with NVIDIA RAPIDS™. RAPIDS open-source libraries integrate seamlessly with the world’s most popular data science workflows to speed up machine learning.
Content Creators Create Their Best Work
TITAN RTX brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to creative applications, so five million PCbased creators can iterate faster. It also delivers the computational horsepower and memory bandwidth needed for real-time 8K video editing.
Available This Month
TITAN RTX will be available later this month in the US and Europe for US$2,499.