Almost three months since launch, Radeon RX Vega 56 has solidified its strong competitive position as developers take full advantage of the forward-looking Vega architecture and implement advanced new features like Rapid Packed Math.
Strong performance in the latest titles
- Radeon RX Vega 56 continues to offer exceptional value for gamers and enthusiasts alike, outpacing other GPUs in its class with strong performance in the latest AAA titles, including Forza 7, Destiny 2 and Wolfenstein II.
- Professionals are also getting more from the architecture, as Vega dominates in prosumer content creation and blockchain applications. AMD published a complete ISA documentation to give developers access to Vega’s new instructions and optimize intrinsics further, all available on gpuopen.com.
The newest GPU architecture, built for the future
- Radeon RX Vega performance improves through the full realization and potential of Vega’s robust feature set, including Rapid Packed Math, HBCC and the Next Gen Geometry engine.
- As the pioneers of low level APIs, AMD’s architects designed Radeon GPUs and Radeon software around them, making Radeon RX Vega cards best suited for DX12 and Vulkan games.
FreeSync technology enables the ultimate gaming experience
- Radeon RX Vega 56, paired with Radeon FreeSync enabled monitors, gives gamers smooth, tear-free gaming at 60+ FPS at high resolutions at an unbeatable price.
- With more than 200 Radeon FreeSync monitors available, double the number of G-Sync enabled displays, FreeSync offers gamers more choice at any price point.
Download the latest driver, Radeon Software 17.10.3, here.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!