Homegrown consumer electronics brand PRISM+ announced today the refresh of its TV line-up, as it replaces its existing Android TV Series with Google TVs. The refresh of its TV line-up will also see the brand’s introduction of QLED display technology for the first time with the launch of the all new PRISM+ Q-Series Ultra line-up, which will feature three models, the Q55 Ultra, Q65 Ultra and Q75 Ultra. Models from the existing Q-Series line-up and the Q86-QE PRO will also be upgrading its OS to Google TV while retaining all of its features.
PRISM+’s latest refresh for its TV line-up will see the introduction of the Google TV, as it phases out its existing Q-Series and Q-Series PRO Android TVs. Aside from bringing over 700,000 movies and TV episodes across major streaming apps, the new interface will empower users with more personalisation – improving content discovery, parental control, access to apps, as well as increased connectivity to their network of smart home devices.
For your convenience, I have summarised the key highlights of the announcement below, and attached the full press release, along with some press images and video assets for your use <here>.
1. PRISM+ Q-Series Ultra: Premium 4K QLED display with enhanced home cinematic technology
Utilising the power of quantum dots, which are microscopic molecules that enhance light and colour, the PRISM+ Q-Series Ultra promises improved colour vibrancy and brightness. In addition to retaining popular features such as Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and Hands-free Voice Control from its predecessors, this new line-up will include additional features to deliver an all new home cinematic experience. New features include:
- HDR10+ – adjusts colour and brightness levels frame-by-frame, producing stunning contrast and colour saturation
- Filmmaker Mode – maintains visual quality as it would be played in a cinema theatre
- Improved Remote Control – an upgrade to its design, the new remote control will feature a sleek ergonomic design with a programmable hotkey button, watchlist button for recommendations across all streaming apps, Google TV Dashboard and Profile button, and Live TV Guide button
2. PRISM+ Q86-QE PRO: Bigger, Better Entertainment now with Google TV
Top-of-the-line 86″ Q Series PRO TV gets an upgrade, featuring Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR10+, Filmmaker Mode, and Quantum Color Backlight technology for a mega movie theatre experience.
3. Same Great Value
Keeping in line with the brand’s vision to make premium technologies accessible to the masses, the Q-Series Ultra’s launch pricing will be more than 60 percent less than QLEDs from traditional brands in the same class of TVs. The line-up will be launched at prices starting from $949 (usual price $999) for the PRISM+ Q55 Ultra, $1,149 (usual price $1,199) for the Q65 Ultra, and $1,499 (usual price $1,449) for the Q75 Ultra. All models of the various line-ups will be available for purchase on the PRISM+ online store, physical retail stores and all authorised online retailers from 11 November 2022, except for the Q43-QE which will be available for pre-order.