- Introduces the Jabra Connect 5t which boasts 6-mic call technology,
Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and Bluetooth Multipoint connection
- Google Fast Pair, Microsoft Swift Pair and wireless charging Pad
- The earbuds are designed for all-day comfort and to help users work wherever works for them
SINGAPORE, 7th October 2022 – Today, Jabra, leaders in personal sound and office solutions, announces the Jabra Connect 5t as the third product in Jabra’s Connect series, joining the Connect 4h, a flexible headset, and the Jabra Connect 4s, a portable speakerphone, in a range of products created for those who want to choose their flexible, remote working solutions at retail. The Jabra Connect 5t brings the benefits of true wireless earbuds to the series and promises to be a sound remote-working companion.
In an age where working from home is standard, having the right tools and technology is a top priority for most. According to Jabra’s Hybrid Ways of Working 2022 Global Report, 57% of employees are opting for a flexible work model while 28% are fully remote. With that in mind, the Jabra Connect 5t is engineered for those working from home looking for earbuds for both home working and leisure use.
Work from anywhere, anytime
Working remotely should be just as efficient as working from the office, and Jabra’s Connect 5t ensures that with its Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation and wind noise suppression. The earbuds have a combination of inward-facing and outward-facing microphones, cancelling noise from inside and outside of the ear and enabling hybrid working professionals to focus on calls without distraction. The 6-mic call technology also mean high-quality and crisp audio on calls and 6mm speakers can power up your work playlist with rich sound. The earbuds also have SBC, AAC and Qualcomm® aptX™ codecs to enhance the sound even further.
The Connect 5t, based on the recently announced Elite 5 earbuds, lets you stay connected to two devices at once, like a laptop and a smartphone, with its Bluetooth Multipoint feature. For Android or Windows users, the Google Fast Pair and Microsoft Swift Pair will connect the earbuds in seconds, allowing effortless switching and manoeuvring. With Spotify Tap playback, all the music the user could ever wish for is accessible on tap.
Users can get up to 7 hours in the buds, with up to a total of 28 hours with the included Qi-certified wireless charging case and pad. The fast charge feature gives users an hour of power in ten minutes – perfect for all-day calls.
“We all know the pains of having poor audio quality on calls or from being in a noisy environment. Our vision for the Jabra Connect line is guided by our desire for people to look and sound professional no matter where they are at home. Everyone should have the freedom and ability to work on the go, so the Connect 5t is a perfect addition to empower people,” says Calum MacDougall, SVP at Jabra.
The Jabra Connect line consists of the new Connect 5t, alongside the over-the-head Connect 4h which delivers a different call experience from the PC, as well as the Connect 4s which gives you a professional-grade speakerphone in your home for conference conversations.
Key features of the Connect 5t:
- 6-mic technology – Clear calls for virtual meetings
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation – Blocks out surrounding noise for better concentration
- Smart connectivity options – Connect to two devices at one time with the Bluetooth Multipoint connection and enjoy Google Fast Pair and/or Microsoft Swift Pair to be connected in seconds. Spotify Tap gives easy on tap access to music
- Up to 7 hours battery, 28 hours with the case – All-day work calls. Wireless charging pad included
- 6mm speakers – Ensures rich, satisfying sounds in and out of office hours
- Hands-free voice assistants – Google Assistant* and Alexa built-in for hands-free assistance on-the-go
- Wireless charging pad included
Connect 5t pricing and availability
Find out more about the Jabra Connect 5t at https://www.jabra.com/connect5t.