SINGAPORE, January 5, 2022 – HP Inc. today unveiled new devices and solutions designed to enhance collaboration and creation experiences so people can work and play wherever they are.
Hybrid work requires more than simply collaborating and working together. It challenges people to be creative and do things differently than they have in the past. Workplaces are now wherever people want them to be, but the expectations of their work doesn’t change. People want to be seen and heard clearly and be productive no matter where they are.
“The world has been irreversibly changed. We have more freedom to choose where we work, when we work, and how we work. But the way we work is as unique as our own DNA,” said Alex Cho, president, Personal Systems, HP Inc. “HP is innovating to make hybrid work for everyone. Our innovations for the hybrid world provide the power to blend our most productive environments for work and creativity with our most inspired ideas so we can be our best wherever we are.”
Collaborating with meaningful experiences for hybrid work
Building on the recent introduction of HP Presence,[i] HP has made its advanced collaboration technology available across more of its portfolio, including the ZBook Firefly G9, EliteBook 800 G9 Series PCs, EliteBook 1000 G9 Series PC, and newest Elite Dragonfly PCs. From 5MP cameras with HP Auto Frame to AI-based noise reduction filters and dynamic voice leveling technology, HP Presence delivers a better way to be seen, be heard, and share ideas for people outside of the meeting room. HP is also introducing new HP Presence features including the Appearance Filter to enhance your onscreen image, and the myHP application allows users to control and customize their PC experience in a single dashboard.
HP also expanded its portfolio of Elite Dragonfly devices with the option of Windows or Chrome, delivering on the customer demand for choice. Powered by 12th Gen Intel processors, the HP Elite Dragonfly G3 features a 13.5” clamshell design while the first HP Elite Dragonfly Chromebook features a 360-degree design. Both devices drive progress towards increasing sustainability with recycled magnesium, aluminum, and ocean bound plastics.[ii]
The HP Elite Dragonfly G3 with Windows 11 empowers mobile professionals to bring their best to every meeting. Starting at under 1kg[iii] and available in Slate Blue or Natural Silver, the HP Elite Dragonfly G3 features a taller 3:2 aspect screen ratio and long battery life to keep you productive. Enhanced by HP Presence, the Elite Dragonfly delivers an exceptional collaboration experience for hybrid work. Audio by Bang & Olufsen and four discrete amps work together to create immersive sound. HP Dynamic Voice Leveling automatically optimizes voice clarity and AI-based noise reduction 2.0 enhances audio so people can be heard even when wearing a mask. Equipped with intelligent charging, your battery learns your work patterns and optimizes power consumption. Additionally, the myHP application provides a single dashboard to customize settings – like the appearance filter to personalize how you show up – for conferencing, the programmable key, and more. HP Wolf Security for Business[iv] provides a resilient defense against malware and hacking.
Purpose-built for business and cloud users, the HP Elite Dragonfly Chromebook delivers a powerful, cloud-first PC experience. The device empowers mobile professionals with the simplicity of Chrome OS to collaborate, share and capture ideas. Wrapped in a stunning 360-degree design and enhanced by HP Presence, the Elite Dragonfly Chromebook features a 5MP camera with lowlight improvement for high quality video chatting and four speakers expertly tuned with Audio by Bang & Olufsen create an immersive experience. Feel a new dimension of control and responsiveness on the world’s first haptic trackpad on a Chromebook[v] designed for deep integration with the Chrome OS. Take notes and share ideas on the fly with an optional magnetic pen[vi] that attaches and charges wirelessly on the side of the device. The HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen protects sensitive information from prying eyes and HP Sure Shutter blocks your webcam with a single click.
Whether you’re working from home or in the office, connect and collaborate as if you’re in the same room as your colleagues with lifelike video and crisp audio from HP’s latest monitors.
The HP E24m, E27m, and E34m Conferencing Monitors are the world’s most advanced conferencing monitor series[vii] for the most authentic face-to-face meetings in your dedicated workspace. Present your best self with a 5MP tiltable privacy webcam, improved lighting sensors, Windows Hello login, noise-cancelling mics, and front-firing speakers. Simply connect your entire set up via one USB-C® cable[viii] for a clutter-free desk and work comfortability with four-way ergonomics and HP Eye Ease.
The HP M24 and M27 Webcam Monitors are ideal for people looking for a sleek and easy-to-use conferencing monitor to work, learn, and connect with a 5MP webcam, front-firing speakers, and noise-cancelling mics. Connect your device with just one USB-C® cable and get seamless connectivity to any Chromebook with Works With Chromebook certification.
Additional new Windows 11 devices created with collaboration in mind include:
- The HP Elite x360 1040 G9 and HP EliteBook 1040 G9 push the limits of performance for mobile workers everywhere. Redesigned for smooth transitions in hybrid work, the devices have a thin and light chassis with a 16:10 screen aspect ratio to show more and reduce scrolling. Enhanced by HP Presence, people can look and sound their best with a 5MP camera, a 940nm IR camera, and immersive audio software for voice clarity.
- The HP EliteBook 800 G9 Series PCs have been redesigned with an ultra slim chassis, a new 16:10 ratio screen, and a larger clickpad ratio. Enhanced by HP Presence, people can work together with a more personal experience with an optional auto-tracking 5MP camera, Audio by Bang & Olufsen, and optional 5G connectivity.
- The HP EliteBook 600 G9 Series PCs are cost-effective, powerful, and highly secure PCs that allow easy standardization into existing IT environments, while giving users the tools they need to work from almost anywhere.
- The HP ProBook 400 G9 Series PCs combine lightweight, upgradeable designs with commercial performance, security, and durability ideal for growing businesses.
Designed for Creators by Creators: The New ENVY Desktop and Z by HP Lineup
In today’s hybrid world, we have entered a world of multi-device experiences, constantly swapping one device for another while navigating quick bursts of creativity on the go to extended focus times at a desk. Creators in this new environment need digital solutions that are accessible, consistent, complementary, and continuous.
- The HP ENVY Desktop PC is the new expansive powerhouse for creatives, designed to be the central hub to help you learn, create, and manage every aspect of modern life. Create seamlessly with HP Palette, which includes Duet for HP to use your tablet, phone, or PC as a second display, and HP QuickDrop, an easy-to-use app that lets you transfer files between devices. Quickly connect creativity devices to be even more productive with multiple high-speed ports including Thunderbolt and a card reader, along with the ability to connect up to four 4K monitors.[ix] The device keeps up as your creative skills grow with Windows 11, up to a 12th Gen Intel Core i9 processor[x] and up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics, along with one touch tool-less expandability for easy upgradeability.
- The HP Z2 Mini G9, the world’s most powerful mini workstation,[xi] brings high performance that’s packed into a new versatile, contemporary design. Architects and graphic designers in need of a device small enough to fit space-constrained environments no longer need to sacrifice performance. The Z2 Mini G9 comes equipped with low-profile NVIDIA® RTX™ graphics, combined with next-gen Intel® Core™ processors, including K-Series, for seamless transitions between multiple applications for design, rendering, and simulation and the ability to power 2D to 3D workflows.
- The HP Z34c G3 Curved Display, the world’s first 34″ color accurate conferencing display[xii] with Zoom Certification, and the HP Z40c G3 Curved Display, the world’s largest conferencing monitor with an integrated 4K webcam, are for creators and power users who want to replace their dual monitor setup with one large, immersive, and color accurate display. See every detail on a sharp 5K:2K 40” screen with a high aspect ratio, critical pixel density, and get a seamless and fast connection with Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
Additional new devices and accessories for creators include:
- The ZBook Firefly 14 G9, HP’s most mobile ZBook workstation, and ZBook Firefly 16 G9 brings professional-level performance, an AI-enhanced webcam, and a color-accurate HP DreamColor display[xiii] to a sleek, truly mobile laptop. With next-gen Intel® Core™ processors, NVIDIA® graphics, and up to 64GB of memory, open large files and run pro apps simultaneously for speedy multitasking and productivity. Stay productive wherever you’re working with the ZBook Firefly G9, everything you need to collaborate and manage projects anywhere.
- Designed for creators by creators, the new HP ENVY 27- inch All-in-One Desktop PC lets you be at your best when you create, connect and collaborate. A smaller but equally powerful version of the recently announced 34-inch model – this 27-inch 4K version features true-to-life color, powerful performance, and a detachable magnetic camera .
For more information about HP innovations announced at CES 2022, including our latest AMD offerings and gaming innovations, please visit the online press kit at the HP Press Center for additional assets.
Pricing and Availability[xiv]
- Pricing of all products will be announced closer to availability.