Jabra has launched the new Jabra Evolve 65e wireless neckband earbuds targeted at busy professionals on the move. The latest member of Jabra’s Evolve franchise is Microsoft Skype for Business (MS) and Unified Communications (UC) certified and has up to 13 hours of battery life to help business users stay connected longer.
The Jabra Evolve 65e features Jabra’s advanced four-microphone noise cancellation technology: with two microphones to capture voice, and one in each earbud that listens to ambient noise around the user. With the help of digital signal processing or DSP algorithms, the Jabra Evolve 65e identifies the optimum voice-to-noise ratio in real-time to deliver crystal clear calls for the mobile-first professional.
The soft neckband earbuds come with a Jabra Link 370 USB Bluetooth adapter (or dongle), that enables a user to simultaneously connect to the laptop (or PC), and the smartphone. With a wireless range of 30m for PC and 10m for mobile devices, users can be sure they will never miss an important call with the Jabra Evolve 65e, wherever they are or whatever they are doing.
What’s more, if a user is busy and does not want to be interrupted; simply switch on the built-in busylight on the earbuds. This serves as a signal to people around the user that he or she is not to be disturbed.
In addition to meeting enterprise-levels of sound quality, the Jabra Evolve 65e is so lightweight and comfortable that users will barely know they’re wearing them. Weighing in at just 36g, the Jabra Evolve 65e is made of soft memory wire that conforms to the shape of your neck, and has multiple sizes of ear-gels and ear-wings for a customisable snug fit.
The Jabra Evolve 65e neckband earbuds are also ideal for executives who want the freedom of a wireless headset similar to their consumer earphones, and are less keen on a traditional headband style professional headset.
Key Features of the Jabra Evolve 65e
- All-day battery performance that supports up to eight hours of talk and up to 13 hours of music
- Integration with the Jabra Sound+ app, which enables users to customise their calls and music
- xperience, provides instruction manuals and helpful hints, and enables users to update the device’s software from within the app
- Jabra’s HearThrough technology for when you need to be able to hear what’s happening around you
- Mobile Concentration – Multiple fitting options for perfect seal and an adjustable Passive Noise Cancellation experience
- A built-in busylight that serves as a ‘do not disturb’ sign, signalling to those around you that you’re not to be disturbed
- Single-button connectivity to voice assistant
To find out more about the Jabra Evolve 65e, please visit: https://www.jabra.sg/business/office-headsets/jabra-evolve/jabra-evolve-65e
Pricing & availability
The Jabra Evolve 65e is available from Jabra authorised business partners (http://www.jabra.sg/where-to-buy/partner-locator) at S$311.