Pre-Order Offer Includes Access to Private Beta* and In-game Items
COLOGNE, GERMANY — August 21, 2018 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 is now available for pre-order, including Standard, Gold, Ultimate and Collector’s editions. Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 releases worldwide on March 15, 2019, on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
Players who pre-order any edition will gain access to the Private Beta, as well as the Capitol Defender Pack. The Capitol Defender Pack includes two in-game items, “The Lullaby,” an exotic SPAS-12 Shotgun, and the Hazmat 2.0 Outfit. Full contents** for each edition include:
- Standard Edition: includes the base game, releasing worldwide on March 15, 2019.
- Gold Edition includes Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Game, Digital Gold Edition with a 3-day early access to the game starting March 12, 2019 and the Year One Pass which comprises 7-day early access to all free Year One Episodes, exclusive customization items, additional activities and more.
- The Digital Ultimate Edition includes Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Game, with a 3-day early access to the game starting March 12, 2019, the Year One Pass and 3 additional digital packs (Elite Agent Pack, Battleworn Secret Service Pack, First Responder Pack).
Ubisoft also unveiled the Dark Zone and Phoenix Shield Collector’s Editions and a Ubicollectibles© standalone figurine.
The Dark Zone Collector’s Edition includes:
- The Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Game and additional digital content including the Battleworn Secret Service Pack.
- A 30cm-high Ubicollectibles© figurine of Heather Ward, a Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Specialised Agent.
- Other high-end physical items including a Book of Lithographs, a selected Game Soundtrack and a Washington, D.C. Map packed altogether in a premium box.
The Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order exclusively on the Ubisoft Store. It includes:
- The Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Game, the Year One Pass and 3 additional digital packs (Elite Agent Pack, Battleworn Secret Service Pack, First Responder Pack).
- An Ubicollectibles© high-end sixth scale Articulated Figurine of Brian Johnson, an agent on active duty with equipment and gear.
- Other high-end physical items including a STEELBOOK© metal case (Ubisoft Store exclusive), a Book of Lithographs, a selected Game Soundtrack and a Washington, D.C. Map.
In addition Ubisoft also revealed its Ubicollectibles© Brian Johnson figurine, a former sniper with the Police department in Baltimore, directly inspired from Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2. Finely-textured, this figurine shows the agent in an iconic pose equipped with the TAC-50C Sniper rifle, the signature weapon of the sharpshooter specialization class, ready to defend a transformed and chaotic Washington D.C. The Brian Johnson figurine can be assembled with the Heather Ward figurine from The Dark Zone Collector’s Edition.
For further details about Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 special editions and offers, and Ubicollectibles figurines please visit: https://store.ubi.com/the-division-2.html
For further details about the Private Beta, please visit: www.thedivisiongame.com/faq/beta
Already the fastest registering beta in Ubisoft history, players can register for beta access now for a chance to play at http://www.thedivisiongame.com/faq/beta