SEOUL, Aug. 28, 2018 — At IFA 2018, LG Electronics (LG) will be introducing two exciting additions to the G7 series of smartphones with the LG G7 One and LG G7 Fit. Building on the foundation of the advanced LG G7 ThinQ, both of the new phones offer a balance of premium features and exceptional prices for discerning customers.
Many consumers today are turning their attention to legacy flagship smartphones which are seen as offering better values compared to the newest mid-range models. These customers aren’t satisfied with mediocre components but also don’t want to pay for over-the-top features in some of today’s premium phones that they will never use. The challenge is finding the smartphone with just the right balance.
LG G7 Fit
LG G7 Fit was designed to bridge the gap between mid-range and flagship models, delivering exceptional value and performance as well as key features and innovations introduced in the LG G7 ThinQ. Featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, the LG G7 Fit comes with the stunning 6.1-inch LCD FullVision display with QHD+ (3120 x 1440) resolution powered by LG’s exclusive Super Bright Display LCD to delivery an industry-leading 1,000 nits of brightness.
Like the LG G7 ThinQ, the LG G7 Fit offers premium and intelligent features such as AI CAM, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker and DTS:X 3D Surround Sound. AI CAM lets users choose from eight shooting categories – person, food, pet, landscape, city, flower, sunrise and sunset – for perfectly optimized shots along with three effects options for even more personalization.
“Both the LG G7 One and the LG G7 Fit are designed to allow a broader range of consumers enjoy LG smartphones with proven and flagship-level features,” said Ha Jeung-uk, senior vice president and business unit leader for LG’s Mobile Communications Company. “As the smartphone ecosystem matures, it’s not enough to just offer premium and mid-range phones, there is a growing demand for models in between.”
Visitors to IFA 2018 from August 31 to September 5 can visit LG’s booth in Hall 18 of Messe Berlin to experience and get more information on the LG G7 One and LG G7 Fit. Pricing and other purchase details will be announced locally at the time of availability.
LG G7 Fit Specs
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440)
– LG G7+ Fit: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB UFS 2.1 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– LG G7 Fit: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 32GB UFS 2.1 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP Standard Angle (2 / 76°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Size: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 160g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Color: New Aurora Black / New Platinum Gray
- Other: New Second Screen / AI CAM / Boombox Speaker / Google Lens / QLens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS: X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / FM Radio