Adobe today announced new enhancements for Adobe Sign, one of the fastest-growing e-signature and workflow automation solutions in the world. The new update focuses on enhancing Adobe Sign’s experience for life sciences and pharmaceutical companies, along the introduction of better integration with third party services, and new features for form functionality which includes a new way to collect online payments.
Here are several key updates:
Adobe Sign works better for healthcare with Life Sciences Compliance
- Better workflows – New electronic signature solutions improve the administrative workflows around patient consent, clinical trial enrollment, recall notifications and supplier contracts.
- Better compliance – Healthcare companies using Adobe Sign can easily comply with globally-accepted regulations such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11, through multi-factor or certificate-based e-signature authentication. Adobe Sign now also includes re-authentication at the time of signing and selecting a reason for signing.
- Multiplatform support – Adobe Sign is also now compliant across multiple platforms – desktop, web, mobile – and are SAFE-BioPharma certified.
Payment functions now incorporated into Adobe Sign forms and files
- Payment partnership with Braintree – Adobe Sign and Braintree customers can easily and securely collect payments from customers as they fill and sign forms.
- Global currency support – As Braintree supports more than 130 currencies across 44 countries, transactions can be completed on any device across the globe.
Integration with SAP SuccessFactors
- Direct, seamless integration – HR managers can now create and send offer letters, onboarding forms, benefit enrolment forms and rights agreements with Adobe Sign directly from the SAP SuccessFactors workspace. Once signed, approved documents are automatically stored in SAP SuccessFactors for a seamless, end-to-end digital workflow.
- Speed in engaging talent – Adobe Sign and SAP SuccessFactors work 30% faster than competitive solutions in sending out offers.
- Cross-device support – Managers can engage candidates with a seamless signing experience anywhere and reduce response times from a week to a day or less.
- Visibility outside and inside the organization – This integration also allows managers to monitor the status of offer letters through every step of the lifecycle, and view full audit trails in SAP SuccessFactors. Global e-signatures in this integration ensure compliance, cut legal risk, and allow managers to get full visibility into pending approvals across the organization.
Cloud-based digital signature momentum
- Flexibility through partnership – Adobe’s leadership with cloud-based digital signatures, working closely with the Cloud Signature Consortium, continues to expand. Users can predefine exactly which digital ID providers are acceptable for business processes and let different departments in their organization configure digital signature workflows to their own unique specifications.
- Future updates – In the near future, Adobe Sign will work with more certificate digital ID providers, including qualified eIDAS solutions: Asseco Data Systems, ATOS Worldline, BankID Sweden, Certinomis, GlobalSign, Swisscom, and UniverSign; as well as Seiko in Japan. And, with BankID Sweden, 6.5M people in Sweden can now sign securely using their existing digital identity issued by their bank.
All in all, these updates greatly increase the speed and effectiveness of Adobe Sign, allowing customers around the world to automate signing and approvals at any level, across many industries – be it healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, legal, procurement, or human resources. For more information on the latest update on Adobe Sign, please visit this link.
In addition, Adobe has also introduced a new feature in Adobe Scan that users have been requesting – Modify Scan.
With this release, users can now add, delete or reorder individual pages and re-crop or re-clean scans saved in Adobe Document Cloud, without using powerful tools like Acrobat or Photoshop. To check out Adobe Scan and its latest updates, please visit this link.