In today’s day and age, we all hold many roles – functioning as a corporate superstar and a music enthusiast all rolled into one. However, many consumer stereo devices today seem to be catered to either calls or music as revealed by the 79% of Jabra users polled, who highlighted that they want one set of headphones for both calls and music, but find the call-experience on most music devices inadequate. The way we use our smartphones has evolved significantly, and it’s about time that headphones followed suit.
Introducing the brand new Halo Smart Wireless headphones from Jabra, for those who like to manage their calls, music and media with just one device!
This multi-purpose, wireless stereo headphones combine premium calls and music into one seamless experience. Here’s how:
· Weighing in at just 38 grams, the Halo Smart is perfect for all-day use
· Thoughtfully designed ergonomic fit sits so comfortably around the neck you’ll forget you even have it on
· A subtle vibration in the neckband alerts you to incoming calls
· Readouts of calendar notifications, emails, text messages and social media messages are available to Android users
· Access Siri™ or Google Now™ at just a touch of a button
· Industry-leading battery life that allows for 17 hours talk time and up to 15 hours of music listening
· Accept and hang up on calls easily by separating the two earbuds and snapping them back together
· Broader microphone covers of 6*12 holes
· Integrated wind noise protection, fine-tuning of noise suppression and optimised voice clarity
Pricing and availability
Jabra Halo Smart is available in three colours: Impact Red, Electric Blue and Classic Black. Available both online and retail channels: gowireless.com.sg, Challenger, DigitalStyle, Harvey Norman, Newstead Technologies, Stereo Electronics, Apple Authorized Reseller from mid-July onwards.
Suggested RRP SGD138
For more information on this product please visit the official website: www.jabra.com/halosmart.