Embrace the outdoors with Olympus’s latest Stylus TG-Tracker action camera. Geared for the adventurers and sport enthusiasts, the TG-Tracker lets you vividly re-live your sporting adventures by combining 4K video recording and positional data logging.
Perfect for the adrenaline junkie, the latest member of the popular Olympus Tough family boasts a TG-Tracker’s Field Sensor System which simultaneously records GPS, compass, barometer (altitude/depth), accelerometer and thermometer data for an enhanced data video recordings. Incorporating Olympus’ proven Tough technology, the TG-Tracker is crush-proof, freeze-proof, shock-proof and water-proof to a depth of 30m without the need for an accessory housing. Be it whether you are 40,000 feet in the air or mountain biking down the slopes, the 5-axis Image Stabilisation will ensure a clean shot all the time. This nifty gadget is perfect for the airborne, water and road warrior!
1. Field Sensor System data-logging – GPS, Compass, Barometer (Altimeter), Accelerometer & Thermometer
2. Extreme 204-degree angle lens (13.9mm f2.0 equivalent in the full frame format)
3. Housing-free toughness: Waterproof 30m; Crushproof 100kgf; Freezeproof -10C; Shockproof 2.1m
4. 4K/30P & 1080/60P recording modes (H.264/MOV); 8MP stills
5. OI.Track 2.0 app for data-augmented video playback with Map or Elevation/Depth information (iOS & Android)
6. 5-axis Image Stabilisation (digital)
7. ISO 100-1600 (auto); 1-1/24000th sec shutter speeds
8. Built-in LED illuminator – 60-Lumen maximum brightness
9. Up to 95 minute battery life (1080P; 90 mins at 4K); removable battery
10. Included mount converter enables third party accessory use