· Broad product range incorporates the best of design and innovative technologies to create happier homes for consumers
· New line-up also includes the Samsung Built-in Kitchen Appliance Collection, launched for the first time in Southeast Asia
SINGAPORE, 7 May 2014 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a global home appliance innovator, today announced the launch of a new line-up of premium home appliances in Singapore, which will enable consumers to enjoy happier experiences in the home.
The latest range of home appliances includes the Samsung Food ShowCase refrigerator, the Crystal series Eco-BubbleTM washers, air purifiers, NaviBot Corner Clean vacuum cleaner, smart ovens and the Samsung Built-in Kitchen Appliance Collection which consists of dishwasher, cooking hobs and hoods and Samsung Built-in Multi-function Oven.
“We place strong emphasis on the design and technology of our home appliances to deliver relevant and tangible benefits to our consumers’ lives. Samsung’s appliances and its innovative technology help to reduce the hassle of household chores, resulting in greater conveniences in consumers’ daily lives. By making the right choices in their appliances, everyday tasks are now enjoyable experiences, creating happier homes,” said Stanley Goh, Vice President, Consumer Electronics, Samsung Singapore.
To achieve optimal efficiency and help consumers achieve energy savings, these appliances are powered by Samsung’s Digital Inverter Technology, which automatically adjusts the speed of the key components such as motor and compressor to ensure optimal operating mode which enhances durability and produces less noise.
Samsung Food ShowCase Refrigerator
· RH60H8130WZ/SS – $4,499
· RH57H90507H/SS – $5,099
Samsung’s Crystal Series Eco-BubbleTM Washers
As the flagship model of Samsung’s latest range of Eco-BubbleTM washers, the WW9000 delivers pure elegant design and performance that helps consumers handle household chores with more ease and speed.
It features the Big-Door for easier opening and closing with a minimalist frame and translucent, deep-blue crystal color for a gorgeous finish. A large 5-inch color Full Touch Screen also allows simple, smart controls to enhance user convenience. Consumers can also utilise special features such as Auto Optimal Wash, Super Speed Wash and pre-programmed modes to select the optimal washing cycle. The washer reduces laundry time and achieves energy savings with Eco Bubble TechnologyTM which dissolves detergent quicker, penetrates through clothes faster, and uses less hot water.
· WW80H5400EW/SP – $1,399
· WW90H7410EW/SP – $1,999
· WW10H9610EW/SP – $2,999
Samsung Air Purifiers – Samsung Jupiter and Samsung Paper
A new range of air purifiers is set to bring consumers a healthier living environment, with fresher and cleaner air at home. It is equipped with the Virus Doctor System, which reduces up to 99.9%1 of viruses and bacteria. Its simple and intuitive design makes it an easy-to-use addition at home – it continually senses and shows the pollution level with its LED indicator and in Auto mode, it reacts accordingly so the air at home is at clean and safe levels.
They will be available at all major consumer electronics stores at the following prices:
· Samsung Jupiter – $429 (22m2) & $549 (41m2)
· Samsung Paper – $829
Samsung’s New NaviBot Corner Clean Vacuum Cleaner
The new NaviBot is the latest generation of an already successful cleaning robot line-up, now featuring more advanced technologies. Consumers can now clean their homes effortlessly with a touch of a button.
The NaviBot is now more intuitively designed with its slimmer build, and comes with POP-OUTTM Brush to ensure that corners are cleaned thoroughly and efficiently. These inside brushes will ensure that corners are spotlessly clean and makes additional vacuum cleaning unnecessary.
It will be available at all major consumer electronics stores at $1,199 from July 2014.
Samsung Smart Oven (MC32F606)
It is now available at all major consumer electronics stores at $649.
Samsung Built-in Kitchen Appliance Collection
The Collection’s modern design lines, innovative features, flexible performance capabilities and intuitive user controls, makes it the perfect fit for any kitchen to provide an enjoyable cooking and dining experience for the whole family.
The Collection consists of the following:
· Samsung’s latest dishwasher (DW60H9570): It comes equipped with the WaterWall™ technology’s linear mechanism to provide consistent high water pressure for thorough and intensive cleaning. The Controllable Intensive Washing function (Zone Booster) ensures that the dishwasher is able to showcase optimised performance for heavily soiled and delicate items.
· Samsung Built-in Multi-function Oven (NV70H7796MS/SP): This is the perfect choice for consumers who are looking for an oven with large cooking capacity to fit into their kitchens. Some of the features include the Pro-Cooking Modes which help to refine the cooking process and to ensure perfect cooking results without the guesswork. The Dual Cooking feature allows two dishes to cook simultaneously at different temperature and time settings.
· Samsung Induction Hobs and Cooker Hoods: Samsung’s induction hobs are designed with a large 280mm cooking zone to provide seamless and clutter-free cooking experience. Some of the in-built features include the Quick Stop emergency and Pause button to ensure a safe cooking environment.
To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.