The holidays came early for gamers, as NVIDIA has announced that 4 new games support NVIDIA DLSS and are seeing substantial boosts in frame rates while generating beautiful, crisp game images. These games are in addition to Minecraft with RTX which moved out of beta today, and Cyberpunk 2077 which launches this week.
New DLSS Games for December
December finds CRSED: F.O.AD. (formerly Cuisine Royale, December 3), Moonlight Blade (December 7), Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (coming in December), and Scavengers (available in ‘tech tests’ today ) all joining the roster of DLSS games, taking the tally of DLSS games to 30 titles.
Turning on DLSS will see performance boosted in each of these games:
- DLSS increases performance by up to 40% in CRSED: F.O.A.D., which means every GeForce RTX GPU can play the game at 4K in excess of 90 FPS.
- DLSS can more than double your frame rate in Moonlight Blade, which means every GeForce RTX GPU can play the game at 4K in excess of 60FPS.
- DLSS increases performance by up to 50% in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, which means every GeForce RTX GPU can play the game at 4K in excess of 60FPS.
- DLSS increases performance by up to 40% in Scavengers, which means every GeForce RTX 30 Series GPU can play the game at 4K in excess of 60FPS.
Minecraft is Now Officially RTX ON!.
Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 has moved from beta to official release.
Minecraft with RTX supports NVIDIA DLSS, along with path tracing, meaning all the lighting in the game is ray traced. Minecraft with RTX players will see everything enhanced with a special Physically Based Rendering texture pack in supported worlds, which interplays with the ray-traced effects to further enhance the experience. Turning on DLSS can more than double your frame rate!
To celebrate the release of Minecraft with RTX, NVIDIA is releasing 2 new worlds, bringing the total number of official RTX worlds for Minecraft to 15. Colosseum world is available now and Dungeon Dash will be coming soon.
For further details check out our GeForce.com release article here.
Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City Glistens with DLSS and Ray Tracing
Cyberpunk 2077 is coming too, and is loaded with tech including ray-traced shadows, reflections, diffuse illumination, global illumination, and ambient occlusion, along with NVIDIA DLSS.
Ray tracing enables visually next generation graphics which make Cyberpunk 2077 look and feel more cinematic and immersive. Sunlight shadows, global illumination, sky lighting, emissive surfaces and reflections all look strikingly realistic. And DLSS is a must-have feature to play with ray tracing, boosting frame rates while delivering beautiful, crisp image quality.
With realistic shadows and lighting and the added performance of NVIDIA DLSS no other platform will compare to the Cyberpunk 2077 experience on a GeForce RTX-powered PC.
DLSS is a Game Changer
Powered by dedicated AI processors on GeForce RTX GPUs called Tensor Cores, DLSS has accelerated performance in 30 games to date, boosting frame rates significantly, ensuring GeForce RTX gamers receive high-performance gameplay at the highest resolutions and detail settings, and when using immersive ray-traced effects.
- GeForce.com article covering the 4 news games with DLSS in December: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/december-2020-rtx-dlss-game-update
- Minecraft with RTX moves out of beta article on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/minecraft-rtx-dlss-official-release
- Moonlight Blade RTX On video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAh7x5luPTc
- Scavengers With NVIDIA DLSS video: https://youtu.be/5NK5SnOiZcc
- Minecraft with RTX Official Release Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1U1S5GzvJ8&feature=youtu.be