Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC, including Standard, Gold, Ultimate and Collector’s editions.
More Post-Launch Content
Additionally, players can look forward to novel, unique and diverse activities long after completing the main campaign, beginning with a full year of free post-launch content that includes:
- Tidal Basin, which releases shortly after launch, will reveal a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks;
- Operation Dark Hours, also releasing soon after launch, will be the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division;
- Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, releasing in Summer 2019, will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way;
- Episode 2: Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Fall 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon to unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America’s most iconic locations;
- Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.
Year 1 Pass
For players who want to get their hands on new content as soon as possible, the Year 1 Pass will grant players the following:
- 7-day early access to All Year 1 Episodes narrative content;
- Instant access to all Year 1 Specializations as they release;
- 8 Classified Assignments revealing more about the fall of D.C.;
- Exclusive cosmetics and additional in-game activities, such as base of operations projects and bounties.
For more information on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, please visit: tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com. For the latest news on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 and all of Ubisoft’s games, visit Ubisoft News: news.ubisoft.com.