IBM will be organizing an event called Innovation with Data. This event is targeted at IT Professionals who wants to learn more about the findings from the IBM C-Suite Study – The Incumbents Strikes Back. The event is FREE to attend, but registrations are required.
Event details as follows :
The worldwide economy, business models, and overall market are shifting rapidly.
Driving innovation and reinventing your organization with Data WILL make the difference between survival and extinction in this time of dramatic change.
On 19 June, we invite you to be among the FIRST to hear the latest insights from the IBM C-Suite Study – The Incumbents Strike Back at the Innovation with Data Summit. Based on over 12,500 interviews with C-Level Executives, find out what successful leaders are doing to prepare their enterprise for the future.
Date : 19 June 2018, Tuesday
Time : 9.00am – 1.30pm
Venue : Level 42, Marina Bay Financial Center Tower 2
10 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018983
Key topics for discussions :
- The four imperatives critical to every business leader.
- How you can get started on these imperatives – leveraging AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain and APIs to build compelling customer experiences.
- What is needed to establish the necessary information architecture to enable these technologies.
- How to build an architecture that is not just good for today, but is also future-proof.
- How to make the data accessible in today’s hybrid cloud environment, and more importantly, how to build resilience in your data.