SINGAPORE — 2nd May 2018 — Dark Souls fans will need to mark these dates on the calendar as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia today announced the Network Test client schedule for the upcoming DARK SOULS: REMASTERED. In May and during 2 days, Xbox One and PlayStation®4 players will be able to discover the treacherous land of Lordran! Network Test on Nintendo Switch™ will arrive later.
Specific schedule is below as players need to register and download the game in advance:
- Available Now: Network Test client will be deployed and downloadable for players from PlayStation Network and Microsoft Store
- May 8th 12:00 GMT+8: Network Test client is not available for download anymore.
- May 11th-12th: First players will be able to access the network test and tread on Lordran’s lands, meet their inhabitants and fight their treacherous enemies. Network test schedule is below:
- 1st session: May 11th 17:00 to 22:00 GMT+8 for Southeast Asia territories
- 2nd session: May 12th 17:00 to 22:00 GMT+8 for Southeast Asia territories
DARK SOULS: REMASTERED will be available on May 24th, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and STEAM® for PC. The Nintendo Switch version will be available this summer. For more information regarding http://bandainamcoentertainmentasia.cmail20.com/t/d-l-outklyd-mkjkhpyd-j/ and other titles from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia please follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/darksouls or https://www.facebook.com/bandainamcoent.asia. Join in the conversation on Twitter at: https://www.twitter.com/BandaiNamcoSEA.
Title: DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED
Platform: NINTENDO SWITCH™, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, STEAM® for PC
Release Date:24th May 2018 (PS4, XB1, PC), Summer 2018 (NSW)
Genre: Action role-playing game