New Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Phones Redefine User
Experience for Business Communications
New series “s” Premium DeskPhones establish higher quality standards
for business communications
– 2 new models in the Premium DeskPhone line deliver high-quality experience
and ergonomic design
– New 8262Ex DECT handset extends end-to-end mobility for customers in vertical
– ALE reinforces commitment to vertical industry customers with new
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, today introduced new Alcatel-Lucent Premium
DeskPhones and DECT cordless phones. The new Alcatel-Lucent “s”
series Premium DeskPhones include contextual menus for expert business communications,
unique search-by-name keyboard for instant communication, built-in Bluetooth in
high-end models, and centralized management enabling IT to easily adapt various
capabilities and features to suit the organization’s needs.
The entire “s” Premium DeskPhone series delivers a
new quality experience through improvements in use and mobility-
Improved ergonomics and communication experience:
– Ambient-light sensor and color screen in 8058s, 8068s and
8078s models for an easier-to-read screen in all environments
– Superior wide-band, HD audio, standard on the 8058s, 8068s
and 8078s models
– 3.5mm jack headset port and USB port to connect additional
devices (headset, mobile phone charger, fingerprint reader), a second USB port
on 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models
– Bluetooth capabilities in 8068s and 8078s models including
the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) feature to connect phones to sensors, like those
used in healthcare environments or other vertical sectors.
Mobile friendly features:
– Advanced hotdesking capabilities
– Virtual private network (VPN) connectivity, ideal for easy
installation anywhere (home office, small branch, shop-in-shop retail)
Premium DeskPhones “s” series evolution-
– The 8028s Premium DeskPhone offers information workers
improved design and performance with four speed dial keys, a black and white
screen with white backlight for convenient multi-line management.
– The new 8058s Premium DeskPhone has a high-end 3.5 inch
color screen and four electronic speed dial keys, without the additional cost
that usually comes with a high-end phone.
– The 8068s Premium DeskPhone offers managers broader
functionality with a large color screen for easy multi-line call management and
group call supervision. The Bluetooth handset comes with the ability to connect
a smartphone headset and a 10m range from the base for greater confidentiality.
– The new 8078s Premium DeskPhone model offers a 5 inch color
touch screen, Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy, including s-link capabilities
enabling mobile phone users to leverage DeskPhone audio in the office,
providing a similar experience to in-car phone audio.
– The Premium DeskPhone “s” series can be leveraged
as a key building block to developing new services, such as indoor location
services for customers in vertical industries.
New DECT phones with customization and improved durability-
ALE has created a new DECT wireless phone to help keep people
connected, even in the most adverse environments.
– The robust industrial grade 8262 EX DECT handset offers the
same ruggedized body, shock-proof screen, call history, and integrated
man-down, no movement, pull cord and emergency capabilities as the previously
introduced 8262, and is now certified ‘explosion proof’ for specific
industries, including oil and gas manufacturing.
– In addition, the latest 8232 and 8242DECT handsets offer
improved device durability and talk time, a better charging system, and are
compatible with existing ALE infrastructure and accessories.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Partners benefit from a
wider offer of feature rich communication devices. The flexibility of the new
Premium DeskPhones and DECT phones is ideal for specialized businesses, like
those in healthcare and hospitality, where customized applications can be implemented
to improve patient care or a guest visit, and also create a look and feel that
represents the business. These latest advances in technology create an improved
user experience while enabling workers to connect in a range of ways that