The camera module of the Mi Max smartphone is elegantly flushed to the top left hand corner of the smartphone. Xiaomi has well utilized the space in the design of the Mi Max, producing a piece of art worth admiring. The rear camera boasts a 16MP sensor with dual-LED flash. The front 5MP camera has a 85 degree lens that ensures a wider shot.
Xiaomi Mi Max, also holds an immersive 1080p display. Despite its supposed smaller pixel density, the human eye would not realise much difference from any other phones with larger resolutions, unless seen up close. This makes the Mi Max an ultimate entertainment device. A lower pixel count also means longer battery life. It would not be surprising if the Mi Max could possibly run continuously two days per charge.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/652
- Massive 4850mAh battery
- Ultra-thin metal body, only 7.5mm in thickness and weighs only 203g
- 4GB RAM + 128GB flash, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD
- 6.44″ large immersive display
- 16MP PDAF rear camera; 5MP front camera with 85º angle
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 4G Dual SIM, dual standby
- Infrared port and Mi Remote app for controlling appliances from hundreds of brands