Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM company, recently made two key product announcements at Dreamforce. The two products, SalesforceIQ and Salesforce IOT Cloud, will help small to large enterprises better understand and connect with their customers, so as to bring to life the age of the Internet of Customers. Key product highlights can be found at the end of this mail.
Additionally, Microsoft and Salesforce announced their plans to extend their strategic partnership to connect the Salesforce Customer Success Platform to Microsoft Office productivity apps and services. The two leaders plan to deliver new solutions that integrate Salesforce with Skype for Business, OneNote, Delve and Windows 10 to empower companies to connect with their customers and collaborate more effectively.
Additional information on Dreamforce 2015 can also be found at: http://dfnews.newshq.businesswire.com/about
Key highlights of each product are as follows:
SalesforceIQ The Future of Selling for Every Business
- SalesforceIQ is powered by groundbreaking Relationship Intelligence technology that utilizes advanced data science to analyze company relationships and drive actions
- SalesforceIQ for Small Business delivers SMBs a smarter and easier way to supercharge sales
- SalesforceIQ for Sales Cloud empowers reps to sell smarter from their inbox using Relationship Intelligence, making the world’s #1 sales solution even better
- ClassPass and News Corp are growing their sales with SalesforceIQ
Salesforce Unveils Breakthrough Salesforce IoT Cloud, Powered by Salesforce Thunder
- IoT Cloud connects billions of events from devices, sensors, applications and more from the Internet of Things to Salesforce — enabling companies to unlock insights from the connected world
- IoT Cloud is powered by Salesforce Thunder, a massively scalable, real-time event processing engine that enables Salesforce customers to personalize the way they sell, service, market and more
- IoT leaders ARM, Etherios, PTC ThingWorx and Xively LogMeIn join Salesforce’s ecosystem to accelerate IoT Cloud customer success
- At Dreamforce 2015, Emerson and Pitney Bowes will highlight their use of IoT Cloud to connect with their customers in a whole new way
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!