Fire Archives - The Tech Revolutionist
HTC One X catches fire when charging

A HTC One user from Taiwan had a tragic experience with his smartphone. While charging the HTC One X, the device burst into flames, severely damaging the phone and rendering it useless. Recently, there has been reports on Samsung smartphones exploding…

"By Tech Enthusiasts, For Tech Enthusiasts".

The Tech Revolutionist was established in 2012 to bring the latest news from the PC DIY scene to the readers in Singapore. We have now expanded into many other areas in technology, covering a wide scope of topics from lifestyle consumer to enterprise products.

Forget about pretty faces and handsome presenters. Here at The Tech Revolutionist, we go deep into technology to look at how things work, and how it affects the society today.

That's why, our writers are all professionals in the tech industry.

"Think Tech. Speak Tech. Breathe Tech"