The wait is finally over for the SEA market as Xiaomi Singapore officially brings in the Xiaomi 13 Ultra flagship model of the family.
This smartphone carries the well-known Leica co-engineered camera system that houses the Sony IMX989 1-inch variable aperture main camera capable of capturing some of the clearest photos and videos with utmost accuracy and details.
The rest of the lenses are no joke either as periscope telephoto, standard telephoto, and ultra-wide lenses stack everything towards the users for tackling all sorts of photo requirements, no matter whether you’re just a casual user or a professional photographer.
You also get things like the best Qualcomm SoC, a vibrant OLED screen with multiple certifications, and a large battery with fast charge to make this phone worthy of being called ‘Ultra’.
Here’s the simple spec sheet for the phone.
- 6.73-inch AMOLED Display
- 1440p Resolution
- Middle Punch Hole Notch
- 120Hz Refresh Rate with AdaptiveSync Pro
- 240Hz Sampling Rate
- HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision. HLG Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Chipset
- 12GB RAM
- 512GB Storage
- Quadruple Back Cameras
- Main: 50MP f/1.9 – f/4.0 with multi-directional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Periscope Telephoto: 50MP f/3.0 with Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 3.2x Optical Zoom
- Telephoto: 50MP f/1.8 with Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, 3.2x Optical Zoom
- Ultra-Wide: 50MP f/1.8 with Dual Pixel PDAF, ToF 3D
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- 5,000mAh Battery
- 90W Fast Charge
- Black, Olive Green Colors
Preorder Starts Tomorrow
The preorder for the Xiaomi 13 Ultra will officially start tomorrow and runs for a week until June 30 at the price of $1,899 across authorized Xiaomi stores and partner stores alike.
Keen buyers will receive a FREE Xiaomi 50W Wireless Charging Stand and Xiaomi 13 Ultra Professional Photography Set on top of 6-month 100GB storage on Google One, 1+1 year Extended Warranty, and 3-month YouTube Premium.
But these are First Come First Served so be sure to place your order as early as possible.