The upcoming NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver that will be releasing on January 14 includes day-0 optimisations for God of War, widely regarded as one of the best action games of all time, and only GeForce RTX gamers get launch day support for NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex when the game comes to PC on January 14.
The upcoming driver also supports Rainbow Six Extraction, which launches on January 20 with DLSS along with NVIDIA Reflex. Gamers playing Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT, and Monster Hunter Rise will want to download this driver for the best experience in those games. There’s also support for eight new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors.
A version of a GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 12GB GDDR6X memory is available from our GPU partners starting today, with driver support available through GeForce Experience and on NVIDIA’s driver download page. Please contact our partners for specific pricing and additional product information.
God of War and Rainbow Six Extraction Launching with DLSS and Reflex
NVIDIA DLSS and Reflex have both proven to be technologies game developers are eager to add to their games and gamers love to use. This month a pair of blockbuster games, God of War and Rainbow Six Extraction are launching, and both will support those two technologies at launch.
Powered by AI rendering technology and dedicated Tensor Core AI processors found exclusively on GeForce RTX GPUs, DLSS speeds up frame rates in God of War and Rainbow Six Extraction while preserving the games’ stunning graphic detail to provide image quality similar to native resolution.
NVIDIA Reflex is a suite of technologies that optimise and measure system latency in competitive games, making gameplay snappy and responsive for even the most difficult challenges.
More Game Ready Goodies and Upgrades
The NVIDIA Game Ready Driver for God of War also adds other features, including:
- Optimisations and enhancements for upcoming launch of The Anacrusis, GRIT, Hitman III and Monster Hunter Rise.
- Enhanced Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) with AI for improved image quality.
- Added three depth-based filters for NVIDIA Freestyle, including Screen Space Ray Traced Global Illumination, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, and Dynamic Depth of Field.
- Support for 8 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming displays:
- AOC AG275QG3R4B+
- AOC Q32G3WG3
- AOC AG275QXE
- Dell G2723HN
- HP OMEN 27i IPS
- MSI MPG321UR-QD
- Philips 24M1N3200ZA
- ViewSonic VX3220-4K-Pro
- God of War Game Ready Driver story on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/
- GeForce Powered Low Latency in God of War trailer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Rainbow Six Extraction 4K NVIDIA DLSS Comparison on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- The Anacrusis DLSS trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/IX-2JlQi-Is
- GRIT 4K NVIDIA DLSS Comparison on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- NVIDIA DLSS info on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/
- NVIDIA DLSS Games List on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/
- G-SYNC Compatible displays on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/
- GeForce RTX 3080 Family on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/