E3 has returned, and it brings with it some exciting RTX gaming news. Rainbow Six Siege gets NVIDIA DLSS; ray tracing and DLSS will come in a patch for DOOM Eternal on June 29; and much more.
GeForce Gamers Playing Rainbow Six Siege Get a Performance Upgrade via DLSS!
Rainbow Six Siege has added NVIDIA DLSS which was made available via a game patch. NVIDIA DLSS is supported in the Vulkan version of the game and boosts performance by up to 50% at 4K, enabling all GeForce RTX GPUs to game at 100+ FPS at 4K.
“In Rainbow Six Siege, split-second reactions can be the difference between winning and losing. NVIDIA DLSS ensures that you’ve got maximum performance and image quality so you’ve always got victory in your sights.” – Anthony De Rochefort, 3D Programmer, Ubisoft
With NVIDIA Reflex and the addition of DLSS, GeForce gamers are getting the ultimate Rainbow Six Siege PC gaming experience. Rainbow Six Siege is one of the most played games today and has been for a long time. The super-popular tactical shooter is another triple A title that is using NVIDIA technology to take it to the next level.
GeForce Gamers Playing DOOM Eternal Get an Image Quality Upgrade with Ray Tracing and a Performance Upgrade via DLSS on June 29
DOOM Eternal is getting an update that brings DLSS and ray traced reflections to the game. That will happen on June 29.
DOOM is a storied game franchise, and DOOM Eternal launched last year to critical acclaim and the adoration of fans. Powered by idTech, id’s incredibly fast game engine, DOOM Eternal is pushing the visual boundaries even further by adding ray-traced reflections and performance enhancing NVIDIA DLSS.
This continues the winning streak for NVIDIA DLSS and ray tracing. DOOM is another huge game franchise, and DOOM Eternal is another Triple-A game that has turned to NVIDIA-pioneered gaming technologies to take their performance and image quality to new heights.
More Gaming Goodness
- E3 continues NVIDIA’s ‘Summer of RTX’ Sweepstakes, shining a spotlight on key PC gaming announcements and exciting #RTXOn games from this summer’s biggest digital events. Your readers will have unlimited opportunities to win great prizes like NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series laptops, G-SYNC displays, a custom Titanium PC, and the new GeForce RTX 3080 Ti. Check out the sweepstakes page for details.
- New Trailer from RTX title Icarus, which we announced recently at Computex.
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT, which includes NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex, announced their global launch date of August 12.
- NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex titles Call of Duty: Warzone and Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War new Season 4 is coming June 17
It’s been a banner year for E3, with the announcement of Battlefield 2042, the new Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy game announcement and more. All this, and the summer of PC gaming is just starting to heat up!
- Rainbow Six Siege Gets DLSS article on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/rainbow-six-siege-nvidia-dlss-out-now
- Rainbow Six Siege DLSS 4K Comparison Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgi-9sJW4Is
- DOOM Eternal RTX 3080 Ti Ray Tracing Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/f6_rMEEEY6s
- New Icarus RTX trailer: https://youtu.be/oFDFfWcBxVc
- Battlefield 2042 Reveal Trailer: https://youtu.be/ASzOzrB-a9E
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy gameplay trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oki56MQfiHI
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Reveal Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jFYYMkJh4
- Summer of RTX Sweepstakes page: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/contests/summer-of-rtx/