Singapore, 13 April 2021 – TPG, Singapore’s fourth telco, is celebrating its first anniversary since its commercial launch on 31st March 2020. As part of its celebrations, TPG will be providing free 50GB additional data to its SIM-only and Prepaid plans for a promotional period.
From 10 April 2021 to 11 July 2021, all users can subscribe to:
- 100GB for $10 – upgraded from the standard 50GB for $10 SIM-only and Prepaid plans
- 130GB for $18 – upgraded from the standard 80GB for $18 SIM-only plan
New users who subscribe to the plans within the period will get the additional 50GB data bonus immediately. Current users will be able to enjoy these plans upon renewing their subscription.
Richard Tan, CEO of TPG Telecom Pte. Ltd. said: “As we celebrate our first anniversary in Singapore, we are grateful for our customers’ support and feedback. This promotion is our way of thanking our customers. We have in recent past increased our mobile offerings, opened five service centres and have over 100 sales points spread across Singapore to cater to our increasing customer base. We will continue to listen to our customers so as to provide better value and service to them.”
When TPG launched its commercial service in Singapore on 31st March 2020, it only had one mobile plan and 1 service centre where customers can activate their SIM-cards instantly. Today, TPG has three SIM-only plans and one Prepaid plan, over 100 sales points conveniently located islandwide, and five service centres to accommodate its increasing number of users across Singapore.
- March 2020:Started commercial service in Singapore with 50GB for $10 SIM-only plan
- July 2020:Launched 20GB for $5 SIM-only plan for seniors
- December 2020:Launched TPG SG app to facilitate doorstep delivery for SIM cards and the opening of second service centre at Canberra Plaza
- January 2021:Launched 80GB for $18 SIM-only plan with bundled IDD minutes
- February 2021:Opened flagship service centre at Techview, Kaki Bukit
- March, 2021:Reached over 100 sales points spread across Singapore to cater to more users and opened its third service centre at Lucky Plaza
- April 2021:TPG turns one, opened fifth service centre at Hougang Central
For more information on TPG’s plans and store locations, please visit tpgmobile.sg.
About TPG Telecom
TPG Telecom as Singapore’s newest and agile fully licensed mobile network operator, offers more generous data bundles at affordable prices with no lock-in. It has a network coverage that meets and exceeds IMDA’s obligations. TPG Telecom’s latest market innovations such as free data roaming to neighbouring countries have been noteworthy.