SINGAPORE – Cooler Master today launches their first-ever tempered glass ARGB GPU Bracket (TG) with edge-lighting technology. As next-generation graphics cards are getting heavier, support brackets are becoming more of a necessity.
A New Type of Reinforcement
The ARGB GPU Bracket (TG) utilizes the strength and aesthetic of tempered glass in completely new ways. Tested in-house for its toughness, the tempered glass effortlessly supports the largest, heaviest cards available. Two support arms are included in the box and attached to the tempered glass in optional orientations. The support bracket can be placed at either the tail-end of the graphics card, or on the side of the graphics card closest to the side panel. The base plate of the bracket is also magnetic, keeping the unit from movement caused by system vibrations or during transportation.
ARGB Edge-lighting (Or Not)
Etched into the tempered glass are opaque sections to dissipate light from the magnetic, ARGB base plate. CNC machining on the tempered glass creates rails for light to travel through the bracket. With enough radiance to be the centerpiece of any build, lighting can also be switched off for an almost invisible aesthetic. The design of the ARGB GPU Bracket (TG) enhances both ARGB-centric builds and minimalistic setups while ensuring the protection and longevity of components.
High Quality, High Compatibility
The universal design of the support arm offers hassle-free adjustment, by sliding and locking in place, to fit a high range of graphics card and PC case combinations. The ARGB GPU Bracket (TG) eliminates graphics card sag by supporting the GPU’s weight-critical points by an adjustable arm, with a height range of 41mm to 171mm. Relieving stress on the motherboard’s PCI-e slot adds protection against accidental knocks that may occur on an already-stressed slot. Whether builders are looking to upgrade aesthetics by straightening out a sagging GPU or ensuring the protection of components, Cooler Master’s ARGB GPU Bracket (TG) is equal parts functional and artistic.
- Eliminate Graphics Card Sag – As graphics cards become larger and heavier, PCI-e slots suffer from increased stress and weight. The ARGB GPU Bracket (TG) eliminates this by supporting the GPU’s weight-critical points.
- Edge-Lit ARGB Tempered Glass – CNC machining on the tempered glass creates rails for ARGB lighting to travel throughout the bracket. The lighting can also be turned off for a near-invisible aesthetic.
- Easy to Install – With its 100% tool-less design and straightforward adjustment of the support, installation is painless. The solid base is reinforced by a strong magnet to secure it in place.
- Multiple Orientations – Includes two supports with different orientations for you to either place it at the tail-end of the GPU, or on the side of the GPU closest to the side panel.
- Protect Your Components – Relieve the stress on your motherboard’s PCI-e slot and protect your card while moving. Thorough strength testing shows that the glass can withstand the heaviest of cards without flinching.
- Versatile Support – The universal design of the support arm offers hassle-free adjustment, by sliding and locking in place, to fit a high range of graphics card and PC case combinations.
Pricing & Availability
The ARGB GPU Bracket (TG) is now available in Singapore, SGD 49.