Taipei, TAIWAN – Cooler Master showcases their prototypes online, offering the public direct access to pre-production concepts and mockups for a limited time. Flagship products in the Case, Cooling, Power, Peripheral, and Lifestyle categories, featuring new technology will be accessible from 25 – 29 January. Cooler Master’s online booth is live now and available @ cmshowcase2021.com
From chairs, monitors, and desks, Cooler Master unveils premium gear for the home office, gaming room, and everything in between.
- Hybrid 1 – The ultimate gaming chair designed to bridge the void between professional gamers and content creators. Driven by extensive research it was created to better respond to the needs of the modern-day gamers and creatives, focusing on health, interaction, and expression.
- GD120 & GD160 ARGB – Next-gen gaming desks designed to perform with the best comfort possible. With the dual motor leg design, you have a wide range of half meter to smoothly customize your own height anytime as well as preset for your personal favorite.
- GM27-FQ – This next-gen flat gaming monitor is built with the Fast-IPS technology drives up to a high refresh rate of 180Hz and 1ms (GTG) response time. The monitor is featuring a 2K QHD 2560*1440 IPS panel, in-wide color gamut of AdobeRGB 97%, and ultra-narrow bezels, the GM27-FQ also comes with an ARGB stand synced with MasterPlus+ software. It’s also AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync compatible
- GM32-FQ – The gaming monitor utilizes a curved 2K QHD 2560*1440 IPS Panel to achieve optimum display quality and capability. The monitor reaches a refresh rate of up to 165Hz and 5ms (GTG OC) response time, supported by wide gamut of 95% DCI-P3 and AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync compatible.
A mix of experimental projects and core product designs make up the virtual floor as Cooler Master introduces an entirely new range of products, like an open-air case that can transform into a testbench, alongside a classic ARGB case with a twist on unique lighting technology.
- MasterFrame 700 – Able to orient vertically as a showcase frame with a 650mm tempered glass panel, it is also able to utilize its “wings” to transform into a bleeding-edge test bench capable of mounting three 360mm radiators simultaneously.
- MasterCase EG200 – An external GPU enclosure with a hot swap drive bay to power up laptops using a ThunderBolt interface.
- MasterBox MB540 – Featuring an “Ether” front panel, the MasterBox MB540 features customizable ARGB strips radiating behind a transparent panel.
- MasterBox MB600 V2 – With a brushed finish and subtle hue, this ATX PC case decorates the gaming setup and workspace while also being able to house the latest hardware.
From AIO thermoelectric coolers to air coolers equipped with SickleFlow technology, a new generation of thermal solutions will be unveiled to push the standards of performance.
- MasterLiquid ML360 Sub-Zero – Cooler Master’s first Thermoelectric Cooling (TEC) AIO liquid cooler powered by Intel® Cryo Cooling Technology.
- MasterLiquid ML240 & ML360 Illusion – The MasterLiquid ML Illusion series with 60 ARGB LEDs integrated into the all-new translucent pump complemented with 3rd generation Dual Chamber Pump for tremendous lighting effect and excellent cooling performance.
- MasterAir MA624 Stealth – Twice the performance with dual 140mm fans and twin tower heatsinks for ultimate cooling in a premium stealth black finish.
- Connect Stand – A ‘stand’ that utilizes a metal mesh and plastic hybrid construct for a sturdy platform while maximizing cooling capabilities especially for routers.
Cooler Master delves deeper into perfecting the work and play experience by introducing a new lightweight gaming mouse, 60% keyboard, new colorways, as well as ControlPad V2.
- CK351 – A affordable IP58 dust & water proof optical mechanical keyboard with ABS double-injection & laser-engraved keycaps complete with wrist-rest.
- MK721 – Fully loaded with 2.4GHz/Bluetooth connectivity, Cherry MX switches, PBT doubleshot keycaps, aluminum body, coiled cable and customizable 3-way dial, the MK721 is the perfect 60% keyboard to use in the office, home or anywhere in-between.
- MM731 – Super lightweight, ergonomic gaming mouse without exterior holes, the MM731 clocks in at under 60g with both optical sensor and switches for increased durability.
- ARGB GPU Bracket – Equal parts functional and artistic, the ARGB GPU Support Bracket that utilizes the strength and aesthetic of tempered glass keeps your PCI-e slots safe, with edge-lit ARGB.
- PBT Backlit Keycap Set – Made of high quality PBT for a more durable and oil-resistant finish as well as clear fonts that allows RGB backlighting shine through.