Today NVIDIA is announcing that 4 new games now support NVIDIA DLSS, and are seeing substantial boosts in frame rates while generating beautiful, crisp game images.
Another Holiday Blockbuster with RTX ON
Everyone is excited about the new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and we are thrilled that the game shipped with support for DXR ray tracing and NVIDIA DLSS, Reflex, Ansel and Highlights. NVIDIA DLSS boosted frame rates by up to 85% at 4K on our range of GeForce RTX graphics cards, for the fastest, highest-fidelity Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War experience possible.
DLSS Available Now in War Thunder and 2 More Games
DLSS is not just for massive studios. NVIDIA’s DLSS SDK is being used to boost performance in smaller developers and indie developers, too. Other games that are out now with support NVIDIA DLSS include:
- (previously unannounced) War Thunder – performance is accelerated of up to 30% @ 4K
- Enlisted – performance is accelerated of up to 55% @ 4K
- Ready or Not – performance is accelerated of up to 120% @ 4K
Powered by dedicated AI processors on GeForce RTX GPUs called Tensor Cores, DLSS has accelerated performance in more than 25 games to date, boosting frame rates significantly, ensuring GeForce RTX gamers receive high-performance gameplay at the highest resolutions and detail settings, and when using immersive ray-traced effects
‘RTX Deathrun’ – Fortnite gets a New RTX Custom Map!
On November 18th, NVIDIA and Epic are releasing a new custom map for Fortnite, the ‘RTX Deathrun’ created by Shride and Pimit. You can access it in the Fortnite creative mode with map code 2623-0157-9251.
Throughout this deathrun, players will experience different ray-traced features. The first environment, the Shattered Reality, is brought to life through ray-traced reflections. In the Mystic Cave, lighting effects are more realistic than ever with ray-traced shadows. Thanks to ray-traced global illumination, the Military Base area is enhanced by real-time, interactive, indirect lighting, adding more detail. While exploring these environments, players will work to avoid obstacles and try to complete the deathrun as fast as they can!
- GeForce.com article covering the 4 news games with DLSS: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/november-2020-rtx-dlss-game-update
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Game Ready launch article on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-out-now-rtx-reflex-more/
- Fortnite with RTX info on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/campaigns/play-fortnite-with-rtx/