NVIDIA’s latest GeForce Game Ready driver gets GeForce gamers ready for next week’s Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta. The beta kicks off on October 15 with NVIDIA Reflex technology, allowing GeForce gamers to reduce system latency and improve responsiveness of gameplay.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Gets NVIDIA Reflex
NVIDIA Reflex is a revolutionary suite of GPU, G-SYNC display, and in-game technologies that measure and reduce system latency in competitive titles.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta, joins Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone as games that already support NVIDIA Reflex.
Fortnite and Valorant are also available now with Reflex support, and other titles that have announced support for NVIDIA Reflex include Apex Legends, Cuisine Royale, Destiny 2, Enlisted, Kovaak 2.0, and Mordhau.
About NVIDIA Game Ready Drivers
Game Ready Drivers are available on or before launch day for most major titles and are tuned for the best performance and flawless gameplay. All NVIDIA Game Ready Drivers are Microsoft WHQL-certified.
- GeForce.com story about the new Game Ready Driver for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-pc-beta-game-ready-driver
- NVIDIA’s Tony Tamasi explains system latency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h69JR51pZbU
- NVIDIA Reflex on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/reflex-low-latency-platform/
- GeForce.com story about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and NVIDIA Reflex: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/nvidia-reflex-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-warzone-out-now/
- NVIDIA Driver Downloads: https://www.nvidia..com/Download/Find.aspx