SINGAPORE – Cooler Master, a global leader in designing and manufacturing innovative gaming peripherals and computer components, releases today its new wireless gaming mouse, the MM831.
The MM831 offers gamers the choice of traditional corded mode or two different types of wireless functionality: high-performance 2.4Ghz wireless or convenient Bluetooth connectivity. The MM831 is Cooler Master’s first mouse that has Qi wireless charging capability. Charging the mouse is as simple as placing it on a Qi-compatible charging pad.
“The MM831 is the first truly cord-free mouse in Cooler Master’s repertoire,” says Bryant Nguyen, Peripheral General Manager. “Being able to go completely cable free while coming equipped with high end features means you get a great mouse for both work and play. You don’t need any cords or cables to use this mouse with your PC, and you still get all the pro-grade features of a corded mouse.”
The MM831 also features a Pixart optical sensor adjustable up to 32000 DPI, durable PBT buttons, Omron switches, and 4-zone LED lighting all customizable with Cooler Master’s desktop software.”
Pricing & Availability
The MM831 is now available in Singapore, priced at SGD 139.
- 4GHz Wireless, Bluetooth 4.2, Wired Connectivity
- PixArt PAW 3335 Optical Sensor (Low Power Consumption)
- 16000 DPI (32000 through Software)
- OMRON Microswitch Buttons
- PBT Buttons & Back Cover
- ALPS Encoder
- 4-zoned RGB Lighting
- 800mAh Battery Capacity
- Support Wired/Wireless Charging (Qi 1.2 Standard)
- Ergonomic Right-handed Design
- MasterPlus+ Software
- Product Link: https://www.coolermaster.com/sg/en-sg/catalog/peripheral/mice/mm831/