SINGAPORE – Cooler Master today launches two E-ATX ARGB Mid Towers: the MasterBox TD500 Mesh & MasterBox TD500 Mesh White. Turning airflow performance into an art form, the TD series employs its signature “three-dimensional” look to evolve in both form & function.
Clarity, Cut, & ARGB
Design of the MasterBox TD500 Mesh & Mesh White add a new dimension to PC lighting through contour and form, providing custom-built systems a worthy presentation beyond flat, two-dimensional panels. Both the tempered glass side panel and full mesh front panel feature three-dimensional characteristics to advance how hardware is shown off.
The Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel features a design that interacts with component lighting, precision-engineered for both its toughness and its aesthetics through CNC machining. Stylish, crystal-like etchings on the top and bottom refract lighting viewed through the angles of the tempered glass. Polygonal Mesh takes its form from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology—the same mesh proven by reviewers to simultaneously provide unobstructed airflow, dust filtration, and a strengthened structure.
With three included ARGB fans, a unique lighting effect responds to the contour of the mesh depending on the viewing angle. Originally adapted from the MasterBox K500, Fine Mesh has also been thoroughly tested and praised for its performance in the NR Series and the MB511L regarding cooling and easy maintenance.
- Polygonal Mesh – Crafted from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology, Polygonal Mesh features a three-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
- Crystalline Tempered Glass – A crystalline design spans the edges of the tempered glass side panel, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics.
- Triple ARGB Fans – Three addressable RGB fans flood the Polygonal Mesh front panel with lighting while providing considerable airflow to the system. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- E-ATX Support – Both models can support up to 12” by 10.7” E-ATX SSI-CEB motherboards to offer system builders the utmost in form factor compatibility.
- Dual 360mm Radiator Support – For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Support for up to seven 120mm fans and 360mm front and top radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
- Room For Upgrades – Support for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
Behind the mesh, on the top and front panel, 360mm radiators can be simultaneously mounted for relentless cooling potential. However, if no fans or radiators are mounted on the top panel, the mesh still provides passive ventilation for heat to escape. Both models can support up to 12” by 10.7” E-ATX SSI-CEB motherboards to offer builders the utmost in form factor choice. A maximum of 7 fans can be mounted within the system; 4 additional mounting positions aside from the 3 ARGB fans already included. Advanced technology, cooling potential, and precision engineering are set firmly into fine art as the MasterBox TD500 Mesh & Mesh White carve their own path to the bleeding edge.
Pricing & Availability
Both the MasterBox TD500 Mesh & MasterBox TD500 Mesh White are now available at Singapore, priced at SGD 129 & SGD 139 respectively.