SINGAPORE, September 2019 – SuperSolid, a homegrown monitor brand, returns to COMEX 2019 with the brand new, and attractively-priced ultrawide curved SuperSolid XG340R.
The SuperSolid XG340R is a high-resolution, high refresh rate, ultrawide curved monitor designed for gaming and entertainment consumption. With a 34-inch Ultrawide QHD (3440 x 1440) panel operating at a 100Hz refresh rate, the XG340R features perfect pixel density and delivers fluid and responsive gameplay. For gamers, and home entertainment users, the SuperSolid XG340R presents an accessible goto option for large ultrawide curved displays.
“Since the launch of SuperSolid, users have been requesting for larger, and wider displays,” said Eugene Lim, founding member of SuperSolid. “Large displays with low resolutions are a recipe for disaster, so we made sure that the XG340R has a high-resolution panel, giving it the perfect pixel density. Coupled with the next-generation 1500R curved screen and 100Hz refresh rate, we’re confident that the XG340R will be well-received by gamers and home users alike.”
Essential Features of the SuperSolid XG340R
- Ultrawide QHD (UWQHD) resolution of 3440 x 1440 on a 34-inch screen is the perfect combination, translating to a pixel density of 109 pixels-per-inch (PPI).
- 1500R curved display with a 21:9 aspect ratio complements the human eye’s natural curvature, resulting in peak immersion.
- 100Hz refresh rate delivers an ultra-smooth and responsive gameplay.
- Vertical Alignment (VA) panel offers an astounding 3000:1 contrast ratio, with better color reproduction and viewing angles than traditional TN panels.
- AMD FreeSync reduces image tearing at virtually any frame-rate, giving fluid performance.
- Three-sided bezel-less infinity display means less distractions and more screen love for that perfect clean desktop setup.
- Industrial-grade headset holder highlights SuperSolid’s focus on gamers, giving them a clean desktop and the space to focus on gaming without distractions.
- Multiple connectivity options: 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 2 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0.
- The display comes with a tilt stand, and is VESA compatible (75x75mm)
Super Resolution, Super Productivity
The SuperSolid XG340R’s Ultrawide resolution is optimized for video editors, programmers and developers, allowing increased productivity and screen real estate for any workload. The 21:9 display is an absolute joy to work on spreadsheets, creative NLEs, or both.
Achieve complete immersion and a superior cinematic gaming experience with the XG340R. Its 34-inch 21:9 display with a 1500R curvature complements the human eye’s natural curvature, and fills your fieldof-view with nothing but uninterrupted onscreen gaming action. Having an Ultrawide QHD (3440 x 1440) panel operating at a 100Hz, the XG340R achieves a perfect pixel density of 109PPI, delivers sharp and crisp images, and reduces motion blur for a cinematic, immersive and unparalleled viewing experience. Its VA panel gives 16.7 million display colours, and boasts an amazing contrast ratio of 3000:1, giving you deep blacks and the purest whites, bringing your favourite photos and videos to life.
Grade A+ Quality Panels
The XG340R uses Grade A+ Samsung panels for the highest quality. SuperSolid offers 3 years parts and labour warranty, with the first 14 days on-site, and covers 3 bright pixels, 5 dark pixels, or 5 total pixel defects (3/5/5).
Price Points and Availability
The SuperSolid XG340R launches at an amazing SGD $679, making this the most affordable 34-inch Ultrawide high resolution monitor with a 1500R curvature. The usual price is SGD $1,299.
The XG340R is launching in partnership with Dreamcore at COMEX 2019, and will be displayed at booth 8301, Suntec City Convention Centre Level 4. As part of the COMEX launch, Dreamcore will offer a special bundle promotional discount of SGD$50 for customers who buy any Dreamcore Custom PC and the SuperSolid XG340R. Fulfilment for monitors will begin on the 20th September 2019. Free delivery is included.