NVIDIA today released a Game Ready Driver for Mortal Kombat 11 that also provides support for GeForce GTX 16 Series Laptops and GeForce GTX 1650 GPUs. GeForce users will see performance improvements of up to 13% in Strange Brigade using Vulkan with this new driver, which also brings new features, such as SLI support for Anthem and seven new G-SYNC Compatible displays.
All NVIDIA Game Ready Drivers are Microsoft WHQL-certified. They are available on or before launch day for most major titles and are tuned for best performance and flawless gameplay.
Anthem Gets SLI support, Performance Jumps Over 50%
GeForce Users with NVIDIA SLI set-ups will see big performance jumps in the popular title Anthem, which receives SLI support with this driver. SLI is a multi-GPU scaling engine, that allows gamers to use more than one graphic card to boost in-game performance. SLI users will see Anthem performance jump over 50% with SLI enabled.
More G-SYNC Compatible Displays; List Balloons by Seven
NVIDIA also announced that seven new displays have passed testing to be validated as G-SYNC Compatible, and the list of G-SYNC Compatible displays will expand to 24 tomorrow.
The seven new monitors that will be added to the list of G-SYNC Compatible Displays, include:
|LG||27GK750F (AUSUMPM/BKRUMPN )|
The G-SYNC Compatible programme expands the G-SYNC ecosystem, brings a mark of quality to Adaptive-Sync displays and educates consumers on which displays provide a good entry level variable refresh rate (VRR) gaming experience.
Under the G-SYNC Compatible programme, NVIDIA works with monitor OEMs to validate the experience on monitors that support the Adaptive-Sync protocol. Those that pass are designated as “G-SYNC Compatible”.
This driver also includes support GeForce GTX 1650 desktop, and GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and GTX 1650 notebook GPUs, as well as support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (including Variable Rate Shading).
For a full listing of G-SYNC Compatible displays, please click here.
- Game Ready Driver story on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/mortal-kombat-11-game-ready-driver
- G-SYNC Compatible story on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/g-sync-compatible-27-gaming-monitors-validated
- G-SYNC Compatible displays on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/
- What is NVIDIA SLI on GeForce.com: https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/introduction-to-sli-technology-guide#1
- GeForce 16-Series Laptops story on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-gtx-16-series-laptops/
- GeForce 16-Series Laptops on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/gaming-laptops/gtx-1660-ti/
- GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics Cards on GeForce.com: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/gtx-1650/