Intel launched the most powerful generation of Intel® Core™ mobile processors ever: the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile H-series processors.
Designed for gamers and creators who want to push their experience to the next level, the 9th Gen Intel Core mobile processors – which offer up to 33% overall performance leap compared to a 3-year-old PC and up to 28% increased responsiveness – deliver desktop-caliber performance in a mobile form factor and feature:
- The fastest, most reliable wireless with Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
Enabling gamers to break the gigabit barrier with the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard running on the Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) solution, offering almost three times faster throughput and up to 75% latency reduction
- The most versatile wired connectivity with Thunderbolt™ 3
Enhancing users’ home and office creation via fast single-wire access to multiple 4K monitors, additional external storage and system charging
- Support for Intel® Optane™ memory technology
New Intel Optane memory H10 with solid-state storage provides the responsiveness of Intel Optane memory with the capacity of a QLC NAND SSD, speeds application and content loading
In addition to the mobile processors, Intel also introduced new additions to the 9th Gen Intel Core desktop processor family. With more than 25 total products ranging from Intel Core i3 up to Intel Core i9 that cater to a range of consumer needs, the 9th Gen Intel Core desktop processor lineup will come with new capabilities including:
- Up to 47% more FPS while gaming
- Up to 2.1 times faster video editing compared with a 5-year old PC for 4K and 360 video editing experiences
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) with gigabit Wi-Fi speeds delivering almost three times faster than standard 2×2 AC, and 40% faster than Intel® Wireless-AC (Gigabit)
- Up to 8 cores and 16 threads, up to 5 GHz maximum turbo frequency, up to 16 MB Intel Smart Cache and up to 40 platform PCIe lanes
Laptops powered by the 9th Gen Intel Core mobile processors will launch from OEMs including Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo and MSI starting 23 April 2019, as they introduce the most compelling laptops for gaming and content creation.
More information about Intel’s new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile and desktop processors can be found here.