Samsung has announced today the availability of the latest addition to the Galaxy Note9’s colour offerings in Singapore – the Galaxy Note9 in Lavender Purple. Launched in Singapore in August 2018, the Galaxy Note9 is also available in Ocean Blue, Metallic Copper and Midnight Black.
The new Lavender Purple edition features a soft purple sheen coated in restrained glass, marrying a unique colour with a sophisticated and luxurious design. With its contemporary finish, the new Galaxy Note9 colour option is the ideal companion for users looking to express their style and personality through their mobile devices.
Key Product Highlights:
- All Day Battery1: The Galaxy Note9’s 4,000mAh battery is the largest ever on a flagship Galaxy phone, providing consumers with long-lasting battery power to use all-day – to talk, text, play games and watch movies from morning to night.
- Store More, Delete Less: The Galaxy Note9 is available in two internal storage options – 128GB or 512GB2. With the ability to insert a microSD card, the Galaxy Note9 is 1TB-ready3, providing consumers with peace of mind knowing that there is enough storage on their device for their favourite photos, videos and apps.
- New and Improved S Pen: Now equipped with Bluetooth® Low-Energy (BLE) support, the new S Pen delivers an entirely new way to use the Note9. With just a click, it is now possible for users to use the S Pen to take selfies and group pictures, present slides, pause and play videos, and more. Developers will also be able to integrate the S Pen’s new, advanced BLE functionalities into their apps in future4.
- Intelligent Camera for Perfect Pictures: Equipped with a unique combination of advanced intelligence features and leading premium hardware, the Galaxy Note9’s camera is one of the best on the market. It features advanced noise reduction technology and a Dual Aperture5 lens, which adjusts to light just like the human eye. The Scene Optimizer function6 uses intelligence to identify elements of a photo and optimize it for the best shot while the Flaw Detection function7 alerts users of imperfections in their shot so they can take another picture without losing the moment.
- Premium Experiences – From Work to Play: The Infinity Display8 is the cornerstone of Samsung’s design heritage, and the Galaxy Note9 has the largest edge-to-edge display ever on a Note. The 6.4-inch9 Super AMOLED Infinity Display provides a truly immersive multimedia experience. The Galaxy Note9’s Infinity Display is complemented by stereo speakers which are tuned by AKG and equipped with the ability to deliver Dolby Atmos® immersive audio for a life-like audio experience. Watching videos on mobile has never looked or sounded better than it does on the Galaxy Note9.
The Galaxy Note9 also delivers a PC-like user experience with Samsung DeX10. Users can work on their presentations, edit photos, and watch their favorite shows, powered entirely by their phone. Users can easily experience Samsung DeX with the easy-to-carry HDMI adapters11. When connected to a monitor12, the Galaxy Note9 can power a virtualized desktop and even serve as a fully-functional second screen. Users can take notes with the S Pen while watching a video, use the Galaxy Note9 as a trackpad to right-click, drag and drop, or open multiple windows on the monitor. It has never been easier to be more productive.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Note9 in Lavender Purple will be available from 10 November 2018 at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore, selected marketplace and at all authorised mobile retailers. The respective recommended retail prices (with GST) for the device variants are as follows:
|Model||Built-in Memory2||RRP (S$)|
From 10 November 2018, consumers who purchase the 512GB variant of the Galaxy Note9 (Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Metallic Copper or Midnight Black) will receive a complimentary Samsung EVO Plus 512GB microSD card (worth $358)13. This promotion will be available at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore and major consumer electronics & IT stores.
*Please check in-store or online for promotion availability.
Love More Pop-up Experience Store
In celebration of the launch of the Galaxy Note9 in Lavender Purple, Samsung will be holding the Love More Pop-up Event at 313@Somerset, Level 1 Atrium, from 5pm to 10pm on 14 November 2018 and from 10am to 10pm from 15 – 25 November 2018. Targeted at female consumers, the event is a themed pop-up experience that celebrates self-love, especially as we approach the season of giving.
Featuring various themed zones, consumers will get to experience how the all-new Galaxy Note9 in Lavender Purple can empower them to do more of what they love. Within the zones, consumers can personalize their own pouches using the powerful S Pen or stand a chance to win a 128GB Galaxy Note9 (worth $1,398)13 when they snap an insta-worthy photo at the Love More Photo Zone and upload it onto Instagram with the hashtag #LoveMoreSG. In partnership with MAC’s Christmas collection, Shiny Pretty Things, consumers who purchase a Galaxy Note9 at any Samsung Experience Store from 17 – 25 November 2018 will also receive a complimentary Love More Beauty Pack14 worth up to $108.
Additionally, consumers can also make an appointment to enjoy a complimentary lavender hued makeover15 to sparkle in glamourous shades of Purple. Drawing inspiration from the lavender Galaxy Note9, and the Shiny Pretty Things collection, these looks are specially created by the top MAC artists in Singapore to dazzle women with this special Love More experience this Christmas.
1 Tested by Strategy Analytics from 11-24 Jul 2018 in USA and UK with pre-release version of SM-N960 (128GB), estimated based on its 2017 ‘Average User’ usage profile. Actual battery life varies by network, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, battery condition, and other factors.
2 Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
3 Based on 512GB model with 512GB microSD card, sold separately.
4 Functionality available in end-2018.
5 The Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 mode. Dual Aperture is installed on the rear wide-camera.
6Accuracy of Scene Optimizer may differ depending on shooting conditions including multiple subjects, being out of focus, or moving subjects.
7 Accuracy of Flaw Detection may differ depending on surrounding conditions or subject.
8A near bezel-less, full frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
9 Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
10Samsung DeX requires use with external display. External display and accessories including HDMI adapter are sold separately.
11Tested on Samsung’s HDMI Adapter (EE-HG950). HDMI adapter is sold separately.
12Monitor is sold separately.
13While stocks last, Terms and conditions apply. Check in-store for more details.
14Love More Beauty Pack can only be redeemed at Love More Pop-up Experience Store at 313@Somerset between 17 – 25 November 2018. For redemption, customer needs to show his/her Galaxy Note9 in Lavender Purple with a valid receipt. While stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
15Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at the Love More Pop-up Experience Store.