With the start of yet another COMEX, big brands have started their price wars to get their products sold one way or another. Here are some of ASUS’s products, particularly mesh WiFi routers, monitors and mini-PCs.
- Price: $479 (was $559)
- Compact 2-liter mini PC with a standard Mini-STX motherboard, features a space-saving, VESA-mountable design for a tidy workstation.
- Flexible triple-storage design: Can be specified with one M.2 SSD for up to 8Gbps data transfer speeds, and two 2.5-inch HDD or SSD.
- Desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7, or i5 processor with DDR4 RAM. 4K UHD support via DisplayPort or HDMI; along with DVI output.
Lyra Trio 3 Pack
- Price: $345 (was $459)
- Banish WiFi Dead Zone – Dual band, tri-hub mesh wifi system with unique antenna placement delivers strong WiFi to every corner of your home.
- Fast & Smooth Connection Always – 3×3 MIMO Technology and seamless roaming deliver superior WiFi speed and automatically connect you to the best signal, anywhere in the home.
- Parental Controls – URL filter and scheduling allow you to protect your family from inappropriate content and unhealthy internet usage behavior.
VA32AQ Eye Care Monitor
- Price: $499 (was $579)
- 31.5” IPS Technology monitor with WQHD (2560 x 1440) Resolution, 178° wide viewing angle and 1.07B (10 bit) display colour.
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus provides Crosshair and Timer function for better gaming experience.
- ASUS Eye Care monitors featureTÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
For more information, you can visit their booths or view the flyers down below.