With the start of yet another COMEX, big brands have started their price wars to get their products sold one way or another. Here are some of ASUS’s gaming products, particularly those under the ROG name.
ROG Swift PG27UQ Gaming Monitor
- Price: $3499
- 27-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) HDR Gaming Monitor with an overclockable 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visuals.
- Quantum-dot IPS display with a wide DCI-P3 colour gamut provides realistic colours and smoother gradation.
- Nvidia G-Sync HDR delivers lifelike contrast and colour, with the brightest whites and darkest blacks brining out details like never before.
ROG Strix XG32VQ
- Price: $869 (was $899)
- 32 inch 1800R curved gaming monitor with ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay.
- 124% sRGB colour space gamut for a wider range of lifelike, vibrant colours and Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync) technology for no-tearing visuals.
- ROG Strix XG Series gaming monitors feature ASUS Aura Sync lighting on the back and a customizable light signature projection for gaming-inspired aesthetics.
ROG Strix Fusion 700
- Price: $339 (was $399)
- Bluetooth 4.2 for chatting with teammates via VoIP or phone call, or even listening to music while gaming on PC, PS4, or mobile.
- Hi-fi-grade ESS ES9018 DAC and SABRE9601K amp deliver realistic, unparalleled gaming audio.
- Headset touch controls for instant adjustments of volume, playback functions and RGB light synchronization.
ROG Rapture GT-AC5300
- Price: $479 (was $559)
- Easy management for gaming networks: ROG Gaming Center helps players to easily control their network settings and provides an instant status overview
- Triple-level game acceleration for super-smooth gaming: The first gaming router to offer three levels of game acceleration for unbeatable performance
- Ultimate hardware for extreme performance: Wide-coverage tri-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 8 gigabit LAN ports and 2 ultra-fast USB 3.0 ports
ROG Strix Flare
- Price: $189 (was $249)
- German-made Cherry MX RGB switches for faster response times and enhanced gaming performance.
- 100% anti-ghosting, full key rollover, and onboard memory for on-the-fly macro recording.
- Customisable logo badge for adding your own flare to your gaming set-up.
ROG Gladius II
- Price: $99 (was $129)
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Customisable Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync-support
- DPI switch toggles sensitivity, while the DPI target button provides short instances of precision.
For more information, you can visit their booths or view the flyers down below.