Pioneer Helps Drivers Discover Smarter Driving With Pioneer Smart Sync And SPH-C10BT Smartphone Receiver
Pioneer Smart Sync enables one-touch access to apps, information and music on new smartphone receivers and 2019 Bluetooth CD receivers
SINGAPORE – 20 August 2018 – Pioneer Electronics AsiaCentre, a leader in aftermarket car audio, today announced the launch of the Pioneer Smart Sync in-car infotainment app and its latest lineup of CD receivers for 2019, created to help drivers discover a smarter driving experience with innovative features at a valuable price.
“The smartphone is increasingly becoming the centre of people’s lives. We use it to work, play, communicate, and navigate. We have created a new generation of leading car audio products around users’ needs with the smartphone as the centrepiece of our design,” said Mr. Takao Chiba, Deputy General Manager of Product Planning and Marketing Division, Pioneer Electronics AsiaCentre. “Our new Pioneer Smart Sync App works together with our new lineup of Bluetooth audio receivers to transform the in-car entertainment experience for any user with a smartphone.”
A SMARTER DRIVING LIFE AND IN-CAR ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE WITH PIONEER SMART SYNC
Pioneer Smart Sync transforms compatible smartphones into a receiver display when paired with selected Pioneer Bluetooth audio and digital media receivers, enabling drivers to enjoy features normally found in high-end in-car entertainment systems in a new, affordable and convenient way. With Pioneer Smart Sync, the smartphone acts as a high-resolution touchscreen information display, giving drivers a focused overview of driving information such as cruising speed, altitude, time and date.
Pioneer Smart Sync also leverages the processing power of the smartphone, enabling drivers to use apps productively while keeping focused on the road. With just a press of a button, drivers can launch navigation apps such as Google Maps, activate voice assistants, play music on Spotify, or have unread text messages read out.
BREAKING NEW GROUND WITH THE SPH-C10BT SMARTPHONE RECEIVER
To help drivers fully enjoy the smart driving features offered by Pioneer Smart Sync, Pioneer created the SPH-C10BT – a Bluetooth smartphone car receiver built specifically to leverage the power of the smartphone. The SPH-C10BT comes with a multitude of innovative and ergonomic convenience features, including a built-in, rotatable smartphone cradle, hardware shortcut keys to launch smartphone apps, and a segmented LCD information display with a 3-zone RGB illumination that synchronises its colour with the Pioneer Smart Sync app.
Under the hood, the SPH-C10BT comes equipped with all the features drivers need for a hassle-free ride – including support for concurrent audio playback over Bluetooth A2DP, a wired microphone for calls, a single USB port capable of data transfer and quick charging for AndroidTM (1.5A), and support for accessories such as Pioneer’s proprietary parking sensor system.
DEEP AUDIO CONTROL WITH JUST A SWIPE ON THE SCREEN
The SPH-C10BT is built from the ground up to take in-car sound environment to the next level. Thanks to the smartphone receiver’s unique hardware and Pioneer Smart Sync’s software, drivers are able to have full control over their car’s sound – with up to 31 bands of EQ available for adjustment. Pioneer Smart Sync’s granular interface allows audiophiles to precisely zoom in to each band and adjust specific sections of the audio curve to their liking with a simple tap or a swipe of the finger.
Drivers looking for a hassle-free audio experience will also be happy to hear the SPH-C10BT comes with a variety of audio convenience features such as Pioneer’s “Super Todoroki” Bass Enhancement Setting, a variety of other EQ presets, and support for Easy Sound Fit – Pioneer’s car audio calibration application.
MORE AUDIO OPTIONS WITH A NEW FAMILY OF CD RECEIVERS
Pioneer has also refreshed its lineup of 1-DIN receivers with new cosmetic designs and new audio features such as Karaoke with voice cancellation. Pioneer’s 2019 lineup of 1-DIN CD receivers includes:
- The DEH-S5150BT and DEH-S4150BT Bluetooth audio receivers, as well as MVH-S315BT Bluetooth digital media receiver – featuring Pioneer Smart Sync support and Bluetooth audio concurrent connections
- The DEH-S2150UI, DEH-S1153UB, DEH-S1152UB, and DEH-S1150UB audio receivers
- The MVH-S215BT Bluetooth digital media receiver
- The MVH-S115UI digital media receiver – featuring new dynamic and vivid EQ curves
- The DXT-S1169UB and DXT-S116UB audio receivers bundled with speakers
With 12 models of CD receivers, led by the SPH-C10BT Bluetooth smartphone receiver, there is always a Pioneer solution available to meet the needs of today’s drivers and introduce them to a smarter way of driving at an affordable price point.
The Pioneer Smart Sync App is available for download from the iOS App Store and Google Play Stores.
As actual product availability varies by country, please contact your local Pioneer office for more information. High-res product images can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mupomw6fbugvxc8/AADrPbEJV-im99XBi9d_1i-Xa?dl=0
For more updates on these products, please visit the Pioneer Car Entertainment Facebook page at www.facebook.com/PioneerCarEntertainment/.
- Do not use your Pioneer system if doing so will divert your attention in any way from the safe operation of your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules. In some countries, certain operations of devices while driving may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must be obeyed.
- Pioneer Smartphone Receivers are compatible with selected AndroidTM and iPhone® smartphones only.
- Compatibility with data transfer and 1.5A Quick charging for Android on the SPH-C10BT’s USB port varies by phone model.
- Compatibility with third-party applications varies by the iPhone/ Android models and their software versions.
- Bluetooth® functionality requires a compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.
- Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices or by certain wireless carriers.
- Pioneer does not guarantee compatibility with all USB mass storage devices, and assumes no responsibilities for any loss of data on media players, smartphones, or other devices while using the receiver.
- PIONEER is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
- Pioneer Smart Sync is a pending trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
- Apple, iPod, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- BLUETOOTH is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- SPOTIFY and the Spotify logo are among the registered trademarks of Spotify AB. Compatible mobile digital devices and premium subscription required, where available, see http://www.spotify.com.
- All other brands, product names, or logos may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
About Pioneer Electronics AsiaCentre (PAC) Pte. Ltd.
The regional headquarters of Pioneer Corporation since 1992, Pioneer’s core business is in car audio visual. Pioneer aims to be a leading aftermarket manufacturer and supplier to leading car brands, providing comprehensive infotainment solutions for in-car, by developing next-generation devices and innovative cloud services for the growing connected car market. For more information, please visit www.pioneer.com.sg.