SINGAPORE, July 20, 2018 — LG has just announced a new promotion in addition to the ongoing LG Red Fair for its latest flagship smartphone, the LG G7+ThinQ. Purchase an LG G7+ThinQ and receive a 32-inch LG Smart LED TV (LG 32LJ550) worth S$599. The redemption of the free LG Smart LED TV is limited to the first 400 eligible customers who purchased the LG G7+ThinQ from 21st July to 15th August. Besides the Smart LED TV, customers will also receive an exclusive BTS phone case or wireless charger worth S$118. The LG G7+ ThinQ is available at M1, Singtel, StarHub and other LG authorized retailers.
Customers will be able to redeem these premiums at LG’s service center from 23rd July to 31st August 2018. To be eligible for the redemption, the following documents are required, terms and conditions apply:
- Original Identification Card (IC)
- Receipt/contract as proof of purchase
- Proof of purchase must include IMEI number for verification purposes (IMEI number may also be found on the packaging box of the LG G7+ThinQ)
- Purchase must be made within July 21st to August 15th, 2018
- Strictly 1 redemption per IC per IMEI number is allowed
- All redemptions are on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last
- Redemption of the LG Smart LED TV is limited to the first 400 eligible customers
The LG G7+ThinQ is LG’s latest flagship smartphone, which combines artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, super bright display and surround sound features all into one. Boasting the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform, it offers 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage to run demanding tasks and apps with ease. The polished metal rim gives the smartphone a premium and sleek look, complemented by Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and the back for enhanced durability.
For more information, please visit: https://www.lg.com/sg/mobile-phones/lg-LMG710EAW