AMD has just released the new Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 18.Q2, to continue to protect the investment of IT professionals and buyers by providing significant performance improvements in leading professional applications, such as CATIA, Creo and Siemens NX, alongside enhanced security features and stability.
Delivering on its promise to deliver quarterly driver updates, AMD’s Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 will include the following benefits:
· Improved application performance: Significant year-over-year performance improvements in leading professional applications, including Siemens NX (47 percent), Autodesk 3ds Max (44 percent), CATIA (37 percent), Creo (14 percent) and SOLIDWORKS (12 percent).
· Greater stability: The 18.Q2 driver delivers the quality and reliability that IT professionals demand. AMD’s extensive ISV certification and real-world testing result in enterprise software certified on over 80 of the leading professional applications, along with zero issues reported from 99.99 percent of customers.
· Top-notch security, 24/7: Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 delivers advanced security features, working in tandem with Windows Defender Device Guard when using Windows 10 Enterprise edition to help thwart malicious attacks, giving you added protection for your valuable intellectual property.
· Supports the Windows 10 April 2018 Update: The 18.Q2 driver is ready for when enterprises decide to roll out the latest Microsoft Windows update.
· New Windows versions of the Radeon ProRender plug-ins for Blender and Maya: Following the release of new macOS versions in April, AMD is introducing updated Windows and Linux versions of the Radeon ProRender plug-in for Blender, an updated version of the Windows plug-in for Maya, as well as updating the Radeon ProRender plug-in for 3ds Max. These plug-ins introduce several new features and enhancements including updates to the Uber and Light Shaders, support for volumetrics and interactive denoising – accelerating artists’ workflows and ultimately making their lives easier.