The 2018 Consumer Electronics Show kicked off in Las Vegas earlier this week.
Intel Corporation CEO Brian Krzanich delivered the preshow keynote, illustrating how data is transforming the world around us and how Intel is driving the next great wave of technology innovation, from autonomous driving to artificial intelligence to virtual reality and other forms of immersive media.
Other key highlights from Intel include:
- The 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics has been launched. The first-of-its-kind processor, it offers a 3X boost in FPS in devices as thing as 17mm. Packed with features and performance crafted for gamers, content creators and fans of virtual and mixed reality, it expands Intel’s portfolio with its optimization for small form factors like 2 in 1s, thin and light notebooks, and mini PCs.
- Intel’s latest and most powerful Intel® NUC will be Intel’s smallest VR-capable system in the market, based on the newly announced 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics.
- Intel debuted Intel Studios, a newly constructed, state-of-the-art studio dedicated to the production of large-scale, volumetric content for the next generation of immersive media.
- Intel will be powering the largest scale virtual reality event to date with the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 using Intel® True VR technology.
- Intel revealed two major milestones in its efforts to research and develop future computing technologies including quantum and neuromorphic computing, which have the potential to help industries, research institutions and society solve problems that currently overwhelm today’s classical computers.
- Intel and its partners have unwrapped new smart home products and innovations that can change and improve lives to make them more convenient and enjoyable.
For all news and announcements Intel revealed at CES 2018, as well as resources such as high-resolution images and videos, please visit the Intel Newsroom.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!