SINGAPORE – 22 January 2018 – The HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro welcomes a new color into its stellar line-up – Pink Gold. A truly intelligent device, the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro boasts the world’s first AI chipset – the Kirin 970. It also features industry-leading dual SUMMILUX-H f1.6 lenses, co-engineered with Leica, empowering users to take vivid and professional-looking images.
To usher in the season of Love, Huawei is offering local consumers an extravagant gift option to lavish their partners and loved ones with. Only 1000 sets of the limited edition HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro Pink Gold will be available in Singapore.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The limited edition Pink Gold HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro will available at all M1, Singtel, Starhub shops, Huawei Concept Stores, major consumer electric stores and Lazada from 10 February 2018 for SGD 1098.
HUAWEI VALENTINE’S DAY CAMPAIGN #PinkValentines
HUAWEI will be unleashing a series of Valentine’s Day activities in the weeks leading up to 14 February 2018 . This year’s theme: A Pink Valentine’s, will feature Huawei’s Pink Gold Mate 10 Pro. The public can look forward to the following activities:
1 to 14 February 2018
- A special Valentine’s Day video from Huawei to Singapore;
- An ultimate Valentine’s Day package worth $4000 is up for grabs at HuaweiMobileSG’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HuaweiMobileSG/);
- Pink benches will be found along selected spots in Singapore to advocate our #PinkValentines and offer hints on how to win the ultimate Valentine’s Day package.
10 to 14 February 2018
- Romantic dining vouchers for the first 5 purchases at Huawei Concept Stores at Nex, 313@Somerset, Northpoint City and Sim Lim Square on the first day of sale (10 February 2018);
- Huawei Angels will be handing out pink roses to anyone who visits the Huawei Concept Store at 313@Somerset and Telco stores at Tampines Mall, Nex and Plaza Singapura.
For the LATEST tech updates,
FOLLOW us on our Twitter
LIKE us on our FaceBook
SUBSCRIBE to us on our YouTube Channel!